Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Does anyone fancy doing some blue launches

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
@Jamiegsi i can only do 30-40 blue's. I will be doing blue only with 3ql. One is mine another of fatdaz, so if you can come up with 3rd one i will do it.
Also firstly let me secure 1st position in world rankings by launching another 40 red.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
jamiegsi
Username
Jamiegsi
@Jamiegsi i can only do 30-40 blue's. I will be doing blue only with 3ql. One is mine another of fatdaz, so if you can come up with 3rd one i will do it.
Also firstly let me secure 1st position in world rankings by launching another 40 red.

Yea I can activate my QL but I only have about 45 big brother collections so I'll stop doing reds and when you are ready to do blues let me no and I'll activate it

Reactions: AJ

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I will also like to join these blue party... i am still short of some 40 to 50 flight to obtain my 3rd star in blue

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
jamiegsi
Username
Jamiegsi
When we start doing blues could I take first for the first 10 or so then anyone can take what they won't as I need some more space travel monuments

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I suggest you start these blue launch.. @Abhishek Jain rest can join you...but one question ..is your red party over... ? because i have red rocket window active..will have to get rid of it first.

Top Bottom