Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Disgraceful!

Alini

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042a7tom
Username
Alini
This is what i call a hijacker! I started the launch and I was still adding my points. There was 23hr15min left.

Screenshot_20170301-232919.png

Alini

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042a7tom
Username
Alini
Yup, you got jacked alright.

What to do: no forum neighbour: delete. Forum neighbour: PM. Or next time boot him from the launch when he almost fills up the meter... :D(y)

Happened to all of us. I once added more than half the points and still got jacked... (n)

@Wasted Eagle
Thanks for the advice. He's not on the forum and I happily deleted him.
I'll make sure to check the metre every second next time!

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
@Wasted Eagle
Thanks for the advice. He's not on the forum and I happily deleted him.
I'll make sure to check the metre every second next time!
You should not have deleted neighbour.
Let that neighbour again invest good amount of fuel next time, and when that happens..... Remove that person from that launch. Teach a lesson & then delete. I've done this several times.

Alini

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042a7tom
Username
Alini
You should not have deleted neighbour.
Let that neighbour again invest good amount of fuel next time, and when that happens..... Remove that person from that launch. Teach a lesson & then delete. I've done this several times.

@Amit Choudhary @Eren - i'll keep this in mind for another time (hopefully there won't be one)
Hey guys, you can add the one I deleted, he will be a good investor until u remove him:D:p

Top Bottom