Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Diabloscort and friends red/blue QL launch

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Will confirm tomorrow if I can join your QL party, got some stuff to do. If I join there will be another QL from my side. So confirm what the GMT +2 equivilant time would be please. This is Johannesburg South African time. Sorry I seem to have a mental block working this out. :confused:

Will confirm tomorrow if I can join your QL party, got some stuff to do. If I join there will be another QL from my side. So confirm what the GMT +2 equivilant time would be please. This is Johannesburg South African time. Sorry I seem to have a mental block working this out. :confused:

The GMT times are as follows:
1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. - red
5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. - blue

That should be for Sue in SAST:
3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - red
7:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. - blue

And for AJ home country it is IST time zone:
7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. - red
11:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. - blue

Hope it is clear and transparent for everyone. Looking forward and cheers

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Please remember people..... look out for hijackers, let them put in all the points and we can cruise. ... Lets have some fun !!!!! :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
jamiegsi
Username
Jamiegsi
Do QLs still not show up when you are in the waiting room and you see someone's launch I have noticed it doesn't say if they have a QL or if it's a normal launch untill you join

Top Bottom