Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Desparate for help!

Good morning from England - first quick burst before setting off on holiday in around 30 minutes! Warning - I reset my game using the saved files twice last night, and have found a problem. I was locked into doing a green launch, but had not selected one. Since the reset, it won't let me join anyones launch, but also won't let me ought so I have had to start my own. I have only 94 to put in, so will either lose the 94 and then hopefully all will be ok again, or all are welcome to join and take any place! Help if you can. Will post in the launch thread.

D

Deleted member 5399

@ItsRalphy
No worries ol' chap. I got you covered. Launch when you can. I just closed.
@Nicks I Just closed the launch ol' friend.

Been trying to rescue others, attempted @bjs last night and at 5AM this morning. Still message pop-up saying missions not available. @rocky made an attempt as well as @wkndcmpr, to help bjs. Yesterday, I tried helping @sophiaelizebeth and got the same message. I think @rocky was able to complete his launch. So this one is a quicky to get you on and off servers in a minimal amount of time.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@ItsRalphy
No worries ol' chap. I got you covered. Launch when you can. I just closed.
@Nicks I Just closed the launch ol' friend.

Been trying to rescue others, attempted @bjs last night and at 5AM this morning. Still message pop-up saying missions not available. @rocky made an attempt as well as @wkndcmpr, to help bjs. Yesterday, I tried helping @sophiaelizebeth and got the same message. I think @rocky was able to complete his launch. So this one is a quicky to get you on and off servers in a minimal amount of time.
Hi Ken , yes I have launched my red,WaMike,Cyclone and SkyMarshall have joined me .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aed6xrt
Username
john
Im new to this game and would appreciate it if anyone would be my neighbour my code is aed6xrt

Thank you

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
@ItsRalphy

Thank you Ken - I appreciate the effort!!

D

Deleted member 5399

I am very sorry John but tha Andoid player can't be connect to the PC player , it is impossible to be neighbou between this 2 plateform
@rocky
I tried to add John as I got neighbor request from him??? And then tried to visit city, only to find out through forums he's an android........... lol oops an android player.

Top Bottom