Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Defrosters gone!!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
My phone game HH2 has lost 3 defrosters!!! :eek::sick:(n)

My 3rd catering facility was up and running for last few days, then for no reason the facility has regressed!

Has this happened to anyone and what do I do short of begging for more defrosters??? :bookworm:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
My phone game HH2 has lost 3 defrosters!!! :eek::sick:(n)

My 3rd catering facility was up and running for last few days, then for no reason the facility has regressed!

Has this happened to anyone and what do I do short of begging for more defrosters??? :bookworm:
Did they only take the defrosters or also your cooling chambers etc but did you still have those on stock?

most of the time they take all the items

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Did they only take the defrosters or also your cooling chambers etc but did you still have those on stock?

most of the time they take all the items
flip123

"They"took 3 of everything but luckily I had 6 cooling chambers & 6 packing machines ;)
Never had anything like this on my little phone game.

The unexpected joys of playing AC :(

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Haha that sounds like one of the old bugs!

I had it with the town hall twice, once with catering facility and one time with the flight school...

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Add BlackHawk. I can send you Defrosters. Bali Hi can also help you get your Catering Facility up and running in no time again. :D

Red Fox One

Thanks however sadly your defrosters didn't come???
Can you try one more time???

Mrstepot
Your defroster made it, can you kindly send again??

Aero
Thanks for the informtion, had hoped my phone game would be bug free (n)

Top Bottom