Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dee's trading place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hi everyone :)

I've been playing this game for just a few weeks and I'm really enjoying it :) Unfortunately hooking up with neighbours and exchanging gifts is a bit of a pain.. good idea to start these forums, I hope that will be a big help!

Username: Dee
Friend Code: qr4ly3
Level 18 Stars 27

Items needed: please check signature :)

I can send:
fuel (3 units), biker jacket, loudspeaker, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, slide rule, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, hull parts

Thanks in advance! :)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Alright, thanks Dave :) I tried to add you earlier today but apparantly there's a limit to redeeming codes. How does that work when someone else adds your friend code, do I get a pop-up?

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Thanks Dave, you're on my list now :)

Btw, must be good luck to sign up for these forums, I joined about an hour ago and had 2 items which I need drop from flights! lol! I've been trying to get these loud speakers for over a week and now my first one dropped from a plane.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
It's after midnight so I can send out gifts again :) Let me know if there's anything you need, I have listed the items I can send out in the first post.

At the moment I'm unable to add friends because I reached the coupon limit, so add me first or leave your friend code here if you wish and I'll add you when I can :) I figured the time limit for the coupons would also reset after midnight but apparantly that's not the case.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the help, I'm getting so close to finishing my flight school and finally taking my planes beyond Malta! ;-)

I jumped a level yesterday so I can now also send amperemeters :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
hi dee.

i have just added you. ;-)

i can send you the wide-angle binoculars, can you send me a slide rule?

my username is eli helmet. thanks!

Hi Dee,
thanks for adding me. I appreciate the gift. Can you please send me a cooling chamber next round. Playing all day long til Sun Thanks again.
Buy the way do you know if anyone can send Defrosters or Packaging as gifts? i have spent a lot on this game and do not want to spend anymore.

I cant add anymore today but i'll add in in the morning and send u something u need.

do you have any of the following ?
1 x grinding machine 1 x airvent filter 2xcontrollers for lvl5 repair base.
2 x packing machines 1 x cooling chamber 2 x defrosters for flight catering facility.

Thanks for re-adding me! I really appreciate it.
I just added the Signature Area to the bottom so my most current needs are listed on any of my posts.
Thanks again for your gifting.
You were one of the first Trade lists I tried, and I have benefited a lot from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom