Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Daily watch video ads limit dropped from 10 to 2

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
My daily watch video ads limit dropped from 10 to 2 several days ago. I am not sure what is the exact reason:
1) I subscribed to Gold. Is it a penalty to cash customer because they found out that I would like to pay to get stuff?
2) I leveled up from 40 to 41. Less videos for high level players?
3) Coincidence. GI just changed the rule for everyone.

Any idea? Thanks!

I use up 10 video ads every day in the past. They are actually very helpful for:
1) Rare item to construct buildings.
2) Get cash from movie theater in early stage;
3) Get passengers when I need;
4) Get maps for map flights. I got more than 100 maps for Mesoamerica task by watching ads (of course I don't really watch) and I still need more.
It is sad to see they are virtually gone (10->2)

H

Has been almost a week for me now.
I usually find it takes around a week. Good reward for spending money, huh?? o_O
I guess they figure that “you now have a pile of greenies, get spending!”

I tend not to complain too much about the videos, though - for a very long time (those platforms that could actually access the videos) the maximum number per day was around 5? I think 10 is actually an error (unless GI are making a killing from the video creators) and it makes completing a lot of tasks a bit too easy. My guess is that less than 2% would actually fly to collect building items.

Top Bottom