Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 30th May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

This thread will be open for posting on Wednesday 30th May.

hey folks..
been flying for weeks to dubai and already have a dozen cooling chambers but still no defroster! if someone could send me those! i am stuck!

need: defroster (3)

items i can send : towel, fuel (3 units), AC, Cockpit Glass, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Slide Ruler, Fuel Supply, Radar, Power Source, Catering, Packeging Machine, Navigation module,Shredder, Archive Box.

username: TC need defroste
friend code: kstlnf

really appreciate your help!

hi guys
sky ranger:flight catering
vangees07:fuel add(i didnt know what are the repair base items u need plz let me know so i can help)
paulo1845:cooling chamber
l.e.x:shampoo
those are the items i sent today wish u all good day and thx for all of u

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hello, please see my signature. Ty

I cannot see 6 people who request as my neighbor in my waiting list yesterday.. i got 1200 coins though.

UFO, I've added you.. waiting for your approval

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
hi guys
sky ranger:flight catering
vangees07:fuel add(i didnt know what are the repair base items u need plz let me know so i can help)
paulo1845:cooling chamber
l.e.x:shampoo
those are the items i sent today wish u all good day and thx for all of u

Thanks Sara! I need 2 insulation but the fuel helps :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Hi all I'm looking to finish my repair base (2 insulation) and the control tower (weather display). Thanks in advance!

Hi, please check my signature!

Not yet able to send gifts yet though (didn't reset yet?)..
I never messed with my game nor with the time; not able to send gifts or obtain anything from visiting neighbouring airports; anybody else having this problem?!

Will do my best to help everyone once I get the chance! update: can now send gifts again; has it become a 24h thing instead of daily?
Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Control Tower COMPLETE!!! Thanks to all of you that helped! Now to work on my repair base...Can't seem to get insulation regardless of the amount of flights that I'm sending out, please help.

Morning everyone. Non-phone users will see this all in the sig below.

Today's priority is to get the f/c facility done; need packaging machine x2 and defroster x3 - still getting barely anything from flight/guest plane drops - have they fiddled the settings?!
If you haven't got these items, flight items are especially welcome: additional radar, spare wire, fuel supply and osc. beacon especially. I'm running really low on Jet engines as well.

Anyone else abandoned the music arena in despair? Haven't done so yet but really don't want to leave 2x2 sitting idle for another 3 weeks!

Thanks to all the new friends for their items yesterday - great help!

Hi, please check my signature!

Not yet able to send gifts yet though (didn't reset yet?)..
I never messed with my game nor with the time; not able to send gifts or obtain anything from visiting neighbouring airports; anybody else having this problem?!

Will do my best to help everyone once I get the chance! update: can now send gifts again; has it become an 24h thing instead of daily?
Thanks.

PB1988

I have the same problem for about 3 days already. Now stuck on the game, cannot do anything except sending out my flights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom