Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 25th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi all!! I really don't know what happened but all my building upgrades have now disappeared and I have to do them again!!! My signature is on overload and updated. Thanks for the gifts everyone!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi all!! I really don't know what happened but all my building upgrades have now disappeared and I have to do them again!!! My signature is on overload and updated. Thanks for the gifts everyone!

well I'm not really sure.. but maybe you should check your application for airport city on the play store, then unclick the "allow automatic update"?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
well I'm not really sure.. but maybe you should check your application for airport city on the play store, then unclick the "allow automatic update"?

I don't have it on automatic update because I was running a previous version a while back.

Hi guys, need additional radar, flight catering ...
Please use my friend code as my game decided (very unhelpfully) to delete all my neighbours. I cant add the neighbours I used to have as the friend codes only work once. Very unhelpful glitch.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hey guys,

I need one security camera and one glass display please :)

DKong that explains why I couldn't find you on my list when I tried to return your gift! I just added you.

The time at which my gifts refresh seems to shift to a later point each day, or is that just me? After American week, my gift reset changed from midnight to noon, then after the last update it was around 4 pm. After that it got later and later in the day. Meanwhile it's 11pm and no reset yet.

I need just a few items to finish two buildings.. Please help me!! What I need is in my signature.

And I'm still looking to add more neighbors. I check my game several times a day, so I am very active on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom