Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 17th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Thanks TDV for the Video Boards and All-Inclusive Bracelets. I don't have space for more than one Stadium so won't be needing any more items for that. Sent out my gifts for today.
See my signature for what I need!
I added you on my second account, Sophie2, waiting on your approval. Thanks!

need few more stadium parts, have 2 stadiums but not many drops from them i have 1 waiting to be build and another 5 waiting in my warehouse for when i have items for them, any help would be appreciated

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Hi all I'm looking to complete my 2nd Stadium...need 1 bench and 2 robotic lawnmowers for Sophie please. Thanks!
i was scrolling down my list and accidentally clicked on something. only goodness knows what i sent Sophie. Hate! when it happens. I will send something useful to sophie2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
i was scrolling down my list and accidentally clicked on something. only goodness knows what i sent Sophie. Hate! when it happens. I will send something useful to sophie2
lol I hate when that happens to, in fact I've been doing it a lot lately, not sure if it's the touch screen or I'm getting ahead of myself. Don't worry about it :)

Device
  1. Android
Hi folks,

Not been on the trading thread for a while due to me working far to hard in the real world :(

I've been sending what's been in user names so hopefully it's been worthwhile. I've updated my sig again and will add some more neighbours today and send what I can.

Madriel - Have added you
Phantom - have added you
Zenmie - have added you
amaidment - have added you
baseballbro - have added you

Happy flying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom