Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 12th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please add me and tag a message here if I can help with any of your needed items...

Dear all neighbours, thank you for your gifts!
I've changed the way of returning gifts:

Gifts will be returned in a line-up/pending format, which ensures everyone gets an equal number of gifts returned. For those neighbours I cannot return gifts right away, will be pending to the next day instead of being cut off from my list. Thank you :>
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I might not be able to return gifts once a week!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
Video Wall, ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Leyden Jar, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I have updated my signature. Need help with grinding machine (2) & controller (3). Will send out gifts later in the evening :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
TDV, can you help me with the All Inclusive Bracelets ?
Hi Joe - my previous invite to your joy account is still waiting approval from you - perhaps if you enter my friend code it will kick into place.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Item received
Stabekk - Wide-angle Binoculars {need one more of this to complete my Control Tower Lv.3}

Item Sent
Stabekk - Packing Machine
br3tt - Spare Wire {under game username br3tt2}
Suresh Pal - Flight Goggle
bew0072 - Stapler
Joe - Great Shots
hungyauming - Landing Lamp/Radar {accidentally touch on it "y u touch screen!!!"}:mad:
v-ron - Packing Machine
Melanie - Flight Catering
Dee - Landing Lamp
lister0f5meg - Fuel Hose
Game Username
Jonny - Passengers (10)
bouncerone - Passengers (10)
GRTAB2 - Bath Towel
Jed cash counter - Great Shots
S-PULSE Aviation - Jet Engine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Looking to get a generator. Thats what I need for Lvl2 repair base. Let me know what of my lame-ass list I can send you otherwise its Fuel(3) as the default return item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom