Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 3rd July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and thank you for the gifts! Sent some out, more on the way.

Glad I'm not the last person who hasn't updated the game yet. Trying to do the glitch one last time and will probably give in once my game crashes, which won't be too long :)

Device
  1. Android
Hi folks,

Please see sig, bath towels and Defroster required for those pesky buildings please.

What i've sent today, been getting a lot of server error issues and can't visit anyone but hopefully some of these have gone:

Airport BEW0072 - Landing Lamp
cap'n5 land.map - Landing Lamp (should be, may have clicked the wrong one)
geonc - calculator
BaliHi - flight catering
Vangees07 - flight catering
benny_v - calculator
jackjackeli - not actually sure what sent! sorry.
Cartwright4 - flight catering

Hi all,

Thanks to those who have sent gifts, I've sent back what I've noticed you have asked for on here.

Please see sig for what I still need, just let me know what you want in return and i will send as soon as i can.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi all. Waiting refresh. I need for American week fuel supply. Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Hi All,

Thanks for the landing lamps - they are so vital to keep the flights going to Washington!

@Astrid - no worries about the fuel gift, I need that too! I'll send you a stapler.
@BirdEyes - I didn't receive a gift from you today, maybe try again tomorrow? I'll send you a bath towel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom