Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 26th June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town hall complete!! thanks everyone

and i have updated my signature!!!

Deidei… passenger 10
Jackjackli… packing machine
Vangees07 … fuel addictive
Bali Hi…fuel hose
101… addition radar
Joe… archive box
FRD…spare propeller
Bernard Koh… deicer
Air canillas…passenger 10
Snow…passenger 10
Ruaware… spare wire
VI…spare propeller
AC…passenger 10
HD… flight catering
Zen…passenger 10
HL…flight catering
Sky ranger…spare propeller

sig below.... as always i appreciate the gifts and i hope what i send is good enough. like i've said before i send people what i know they've asked for before (catering, passengers) and people who have items in their names. i don't check the thread details very often.

thanks for the gifts yest/today

need 1 hull part to upgrade repair base if any1 has a spare

I just entered your friend code. I can send you hull parts later today once we are neighbors :)

Frood (FRD) - If I am showing on your neighbor list can you please try to delete & add me again? I tried entering your code but it won't take it & you aren't showing on my neighbor list. Thanks!

jimmy21, sent you deiver, can you pls send me altimeter
bali hi, sent you fuel hose, can you pls send me gyroscope
cap'n5, sent you flight meal, could you pls send me coolin chamber or packaging machine

all others, pls see my signature and letxme know what you need

I just entered your friend code. I can send you hull parts later today once we are neighbors :)

Frood (FRD) - If I am showing on your neighbor list can you please try to delete & add me again? I tried entering your code but it won't take it & you aren't showing on my neighbor list. Thanks!

accepted your request, hull part would be great, i have 3 planes waiting repair and only 2 left to use at the moment. im out of returning gifts for today but will definately send you 1 of the items you need as can send all bar deicer atm

vangees - thanks, would be appreciated when you can, again will always return an item

accepted your request, hull part would be great, i have 3 planes waiting repair and only 2 left to use at the moment. im out of returning gifts for today but will definately send you 1 of the items you need as can send all bar deicer atm

vangees - thanks, would be appreciated when you can, again will always return an item

You got it. I like to help. Let me know if you have an immediate need tomorrow. Do you have planes stuck in repair because your repair base is under construction or do you need a certain item for repair?

awaiting repair because its under construction for lvl 4

bought my 1st delta, did 1 flight and it needed repairing straight away and was only at lvl 3 so needed to upgrade. everything takes so long at times,haha

awaiting repair because its under construction for lvl 4

bought my 1st delta, did 1 flight and it needed repairing straight away and was only at lvl 3 so needed to upgrade. everything takes so long at times,haha

I did the same thing. Here's a hint for you :)

Before you buy a larger plane, upgrade your repair base to the next level first. If you look at Items needed to upgrade your buildings under the Airport City News & Guides, you can request these items from your neighbors & they are happy to help. I wasn't on the forum early on enough & upgraded my repair base without the necessary items & got stuck with planes in repair limbo for hours during the exaction same repair base construction you are in the process of. So when I went to upgrade again I made sure I had all of the required items BEFORE I paid for the upgrade & BEFORE I bought my Jumbo. Then I used the business class multiplier trick, earned almost 1,000,000 coins, saved 1 greenie to speed up construction & voila... no wait time! I had more than enough coins for the 80,000 repair base plus lots of extra coins for land & building construction. Now I have my first Jumbo!

I use the list for other upgrades as well so I know what I need but the only one that really messes you up if you don't have the items right away is when you upgrade the repair base because while it's in construction it's a problem.

yeah big mistake on my part that, i was going to upgrade as had some spare cash, then accidently upgraded my town hall whilst a little drunk, ooops

used 1 green cash to speed it up just, so just need the 1 hull part to finish it now

ive got a business class to use, but currently on nights at work so not really got time to keep and eye on it for 6 hrs and keep doing things, but will use it soon to get quite a lot of coins

yeah big mistake on my part that, i was going to upgrade as had some spare cash, then accidently upgraded my town hall whilst a little drunk, ooops

used 1 green cash to speed it up just, so just need the 1 hull part to finish it now

ive got a business class to use, but currently on nights at work so not really got time to keep and eye on it for 6 hrs and keep doing things, but will use it soon to get quite a lot of coins

HA! I saw your post about that! Very funny :lol: I made the same mistake & I wasn't drinking!!! What's my excuse??? :blush: My gifts refresh in about 4 hours so I'll send you the hull parts if you still need one at that point.

I have a Delta stuck in repair right now because I need an Aircraft Tire. If anyone has one please let me know.

haha, i need to put a few things infront of the town hall that u cant collect off as thats how i keep getting it to come up, oh well

4 hrs time would be fine thanks, off to work i go now for 12 hrs

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Final gifts before a reset (in about 3 hours)...
  • FRD... radar
  • ruaware... controller
  • astrid... fuel
  • s.john... archive box
Thanks for the gifts!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Hey sky ranger, can send you any of your (OR) parts, assuming there in order will send you a spare prop, if you could send me flight catering if you have any gifts free after your reset thatd be great, cheers. Everyone else, see my sig, got 5 gifts left too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom