Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 23rd October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

UsernameFriend
CodeItems Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you a gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this… (y)

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name (Just a message on this thread is not enough).

Happy to help out with most items…

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
If anyone has cash counters they would be really appreciated.
Just finished my repair base in time before my only delta broke. Thanks everyone who helped me complete it!
I will send out gifts later today.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
Leon Sent you Do Not Disturb Sign
Joe Sent you Flight Catering
knpl Sent you passengers
casps Accept me as friend, I'll send you Archive Box
i007791 Add me as me as friend, I'll send you Spare Prop or Flight Catering
Nina Accept me as friend, I'll send you Hull parts
Kei Sent you some passengers
Long Sent you Hull Parts
kitkitkit Sent you shredder

Thank you TDV for your Fuel (20)s!!!---------------------------------> Returned Gifts to Others!
Thank you Need Bracelet for your Choco.Candies & Nav.Module-> Returned Choco.Candies
Thank you Ta6nnyka for your Bath Towel!--------------------------> Returned Bath Towel
Thank you Wilson for your Projector!--------------------------------> Returned Projector
Thank you SL2606 for your Fuel!-------------------------------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Inclus.bracelet for your Passengers!---------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Edwige for your Fuel!--------------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Deicer_S.Prop for your Fuel!------------------------------> Returned Sp.Propeller
Thank you Kei for your Fuel!--------------------------------------------> Returned Rope Block
Thank you Travelguide pls for your Fuel Hose!-----------------------> Returned Fuel Hose
Thank you Igor75 for your Fuel!-----------------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you 3 Album bitte for your Sp.Wire!----------------------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you HP for your Cognac!-----------------------------------------> Returned Cognac
Thank you Connie for your Fuel!-----------------------------------------> Returned Additional Radar
Thank you Al862 for your Fuel!------------------------------------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Knpl for your Cooling Chamber!----------------------------> Returned Cooling Chamber
Thank you AirCoburg for your Sp.Wire!---------------------------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Bali2 for your Fuel (20)!!-------------------------------------> Returned Fuel (20)
Thank you Gregory for your Fuel!----------------------------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Hew.prop for your Fuel Hose!-------------------------------> Returned Fuel Hose
Thank you Lamp for your Fuel Supply!----------------------------------> Returned Fuel Supply
Thank you Grizzzlyyy for your Robotic Lawnmower!------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Nina for your Fuel!---------------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Daniefee for your Choco.Candies!-----------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Tom Beacon for your Fuel!-------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you M.Passengers! for your Single-malt Whiskey!---------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Gertjan for your Smoke Detector!-----------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Shiny:duty free for your Fuel!----------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Jojo's for your Deicer!-------------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you K.I.I.T for your Archive Box!------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you TT for your Fuel!--------------------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you 6Pacnet for your Bath Towel!-----------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Princess for your Fuel!-------------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Mandeer for your Fuel!-------------------------------------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Video Board for your Bench!------------------------------------> List Overloaded

First come first serve! Items will be replying asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
Hey all!

Important Items i am still very much in need of:
Steel Frame and One more Video Board!

Items Needed:
1 Textbook, 2 Wide Angle Binoculars, 1 Weather Display, 3 Travel Guide, 2 Tour Review

Check my sig for what i can send!

Add me, i can still add 8 Friends for daily gift sending! Please add me if you play daily as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom