Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 18th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Thank you very much for those sending gifts to me!

@winwin88 thank you very much for heater
@artem thank you very much for Red Paint
air canillas thank you very much for oscillating beacon
HP- thank you very much for old lantern and heater
tdv thank you very much for Sleigh Cover
Kei thank you very much for snowball
Mikket thank you very much for Sleigh Oil
hungyauming thank you very much for Sleigh Oil
mandeer thank you very much for old lantern
Chris3112 thank you very much for old lantern
@olboss thank you very much for Red Paint
Long thank you very much for old lantern

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
BrakeTown - Add your code and finally managed to hook up - sent you meals - did you want anything else?
Québec - yes lag is a big issue.. but once you complete some of the missions and the promo (stoping the elves and snow) it does get better... There is still abit of lag but playable
jamie - sent you sleigh covers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Changed phone and they CAN'T transfer the game... WE are in 2012... good thing that i haven t played to much on my phone but more on my tablet.

Since i downloaded the christmas race my tablet is lagging. Is your phone/tablet also lags tdv Phantom bibigarf air canillas bew0072
Oh yes, desperately sloooooooow, I fall asleep while I play on my galaxy tab 8.9.:sleep:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
BrakeTown - Add your code and finally managed to hook up - sent you meals - did you want anything else?
tdv, yes I can see you and yesterday even visit your city. This morning I got invitation from you and meals!
Kind of backward scenario... :) But who cares?
I want to finish my first cosmic fuel station, see my updated signature. THANKS!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Changed phone and they CAN'T transfer the game... WE are in 2012... good thing that i haven t played to much on my phone but more on my tablet.

Since i downloaded the christmas race my tablet is lagging. Is your phone/tablet also lags tdv Phantom bibigarf air canillas bew0072
Welcome to my world Quebec!!! I had to start all over as well. I think GI has the ability to transfer games, they just don't want to. And yes, my game lag time now is terrible!!!

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Québec I still have you as a neighbor. Am I still on your list?
I just visited and got 4 Old Lanterns from your airport :D
Wonder if the rate is the same for anyone else visiting you, because it's only 1-2 with other neighbors.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
I just sent a friend request. Is your player name also andrew. I have a hundred friends.lots to manage. How. Many do you have.
I accepted your neighbor request. My game username is AK-item name (currently AK-o.lant+fuel) with a lovely picture of me wearing a baseball cap :)
It's unbelievable that your old game is obviously still active but GI can't do anything with it :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom