Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 11th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Afternoon all. Just had 4 of my 6 planes out of action whilst upgrading the repair base, that was a bad 24 hours (not that anything is dropping these days!). I'm now lookign for some Packing Machines for the Flight Catering building.

yabuki77 I just added you, can send you some wide angle bins once accepted
Add me and tomorrow will send you a packaging machine.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adjcrms
Username
v-*What I Need*
v ron I can send u Rope Block can u send me Laser Cutter please

I can't send anything at the moment because I sent everything out last night, but I'll definitely send you the Laser Cutter when my gifts reset.

Also, for Duty Shop level 3, the required items are actually 4x Cash Counter, 4x Smoke Detector, 4x POS Terminal, and 4x Glass Display Case, so you might want to update your signature. :)

Device
  1. Android
New game TDV19 details and giftable items updated in the signature...

Please feel free to add me if I can help with any items...

bibigarf - sent you an invite - will sort out the altimeters...
Lexx0r - sent you an invite - will sort out some of your items
Lexx0r - sent you items.. hope you get them... (y)

stevel2606 - sent you osc beacons

Andrew-YYZ - not too sure about the light engines... I have looked thought the giftable items groups (as they are in groups) and can't see the light engines - must be overlooking something - will check on one of the older versions (V1.31) of the game

TDV, please send me robot tester, I need one more. Thank you very much!

New game TDV19 details and giftable items updated in the signature...

Andrew-YYZ - not too sure about the light engines... I have looked thought the giftable items groups (as they are in groups) and can't see the light engines - must be overlooking something - will check on one of the older versions (V1.31) of the game

tdv: I think the Light Engine is the one drops from the smallest guest plane, not sure if that is giftable.

Hello everyone ! I need 2 Power source , my friends !

Joe: I have a "Joe" on my neighbor list at level 34 I think, that is you? I don't have one at level 12. If you add me I can send you Power Source.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Have sent out gifts for today. My signature is updated. Please help me out with my needs.

Album to yabuki77
Cooling chamber to Lexx0r v-ron
DND sign to mel
Flight catering to air canillas Rabblerouser
Fuel additive to Sophie Shinobi273
Fuel hose to Phantom bubbajed5711
Fuel supply to Minisa
Landing lamp to bew0072
Navigation module to s8s CK-Airport @L.E.X (why is this person not getting tagged ???? )
Power source to groeting Joe
Projector to retkot (lanzerac account)
Spare propeller to hungyauming
Spare wire to morgun

Thank you everyone for all the gifts (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom