Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 11th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Dear all neighbours, thank you for your gifts!
I've changed the way of returning gifts:

Gifts will be returned in a line-up/pending format, which ensures everyone gets an equal number of gifts returned. For those neighbours I cannot return gifts right away, will be pending to the next day instead of being cut off from my list. Thank you :>
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I might not be able to return gifts once a week!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
Video Wall, ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Leyden Jar, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
New game TDV19 details and giftable items updated in the signature...

Please feel free to add me if I can help with any items...

bibigarf - sent you an invite - will sort out the altimeters...
Lexx0r - sent you an invite - will sort out some of your items
Lexx0r - sent you items.. hope you get them... (y)

stevel2606 - sent you osc beacons

Andrew-YYZ - not too sure about the light engines... I have looked thought the giftable items groups (as they are in groups) and can't see the light engines - must be overlooking something - will check on one of the older versions (V1.31) of the game

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone. Have updated my signature. Do help me out with my needs.

Will be sending out gifts later in the evening. Thank you for all the gifts (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6rjq6
Username
Jonny
tdv thank you very much for all your help over the weekend. tdv can send me either 1 of these items please Dispatcher Console, Security Camera, Ergonomic Chair and Transmitter. Suresh Pal can u send me Archive Box and Hull Parts please.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
CK-Airport - accepted your invite - will see what I can send you
Suresh Pal - Please add my new game TDV19
bibigarf - great - will try to send you more once I gifts reset... ;)
KingJon85 - you are most welcome... You will need to add my new game TDV19 and I will send you the items requested...

I prefer for your to "play it forward" - i.e. gift an item to someone you normally don't help, either from this forum or an existing neighbour

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
yabuki77 - no worries... Sorry about earlier as I did not see any posts from you I wrongly assumed you were not gifting back.. Sent you travel guide and all inc bracelets..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Afternoon all. Just had 4 of my 6 planes out of action whilst upgrading the repair base, that was a bad 24 hours (not that anything is dropping these days!). I'm now lookign for some Packing Machines for the Flight Catering building.

yabuki77 I just added you, can send you some wide angle bins once accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom