Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 29th of November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ascsy71
Username
brettgills
Hi All

Please can you help me complete two more Cosmic Fuel Stations? Require: Spaceship Engine x 5, Laser Level x 6, Robot Tester x1

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thanks for your fuel. I need urgent help. I've joined a flight with ym!Tvpanel /contr and Pax_FuelThx. There are only six hours and will not make it without help.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
air canillas - I still have a count down of 3hrs before my lander comes back... Perhaps if your launch sequence is still running I can join it then... How many more points do you need?

If you already have three i am not too sure if a 4th person can join?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Have sent out gifts for today. Thanks a ton for all the gifts :) Have updated my signature. Do add me and help me out with my needs.

Andrew-YYZ Jet engine
jimmy21 Laser level
Stabekk Archive Box
mandeer Flight catering
bibigarf Oscillating beacon
air canillas Flight catering
BirdEyes additional radar
Shinobi273 Powerful radio transmitter
Phantom Navigation module
Blackcloud Flight catering
s8s White Gold bracelet
MrK Cooling chamber
groeting Powerful radio transmitter
zenmie spare wire
hungyauming Navigation module
Bali Hi Passenger to both your account.
Minisa Power source

Also some one by the username "JeanV" and "L:TxtBK.DispCntr" have added me. Please help me out in finding out who they are. I can't check their signature if i don't know who they are.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
air canillas - I still have a count down of 3hrs before my lander comes back... Perhaps if your launch sequence is still running I can join it then... How many more points do you need?

If you already have three i am not too sure if a 4th person can join?
I think it's impossible. We need 1328 points and the other two neighbours seem to have abandoned that don't add any points in 1 hour. In my previous flight were 4, so I think it may be more than 3. HELP...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I think it's impossible. We need 1328 points and the other two neighbours seem to have abandoned that don't add any points in 1 hour. In my previous flight were 4, so I think it may be more than 3. HELP...

Points is not real problem if I join :D...

It is more if I will be able to see the game and if I am able to join it...

Lets hope for the best and see if we can make it... - unless ofcourse someone jumps in... BTW who hosted/started this launch? I might have to add them

Did you want to take this off this daily thread? perhaps use the launch thread...

Thanks everybody for your gifts! My 20 gifts just went out to the first 20 people I received gifts from and I have the things you are requesting (either in your in-game user name or in your signature). My signature has been updated.

I won't be able to access computer in the next several days, I will try to return gifts as I can, but may not be the exact item you are looking for as I won't be able to check the forum here. Enjoy the weekend!

chirimoya: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel, sent you Album.
Cicignon: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Flight Catering.
gcjr: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Monica: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Chocolate Candies.
Phantom: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Navigation Module. Let me know if you didn't receive this time.
Toddfish: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, I don't have the things you requested, will check your signature again later.
air canillas: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
cap'n5: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Flight Catering.
lkoo: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Landing Lamp.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Wire.
BrakeTown: thanks for the City Model although I don't need it, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Smiley: thanks for the Assembly Robot, sent you Video Wall.
jlosada: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Wire.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter (although I don't need it, I can send it to you if you need), sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
al862: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Spare Wire.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Laser Level (although I don't need it), sent you Video Wall.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Space Engine, I don't have the things you requested, will check your signature again later.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel.
Ivan: thanks for the White Gold Bracelet, I don't have the things you requested, will check your signature again later.
mandeer: thanks for the Landing Lamp (I don't need Landing Lamp anymore), sent you Landing Lamp.
hungyauming: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Navigation Module.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everybody,
Still need 2x assembly robot and 4x robot tester.
Who's gonna help me with this?
I still can't visit nor send items. This is for 3 weeks now.
Thanx!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom