Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 29th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Hi

Thanks to everyone that sent gifts.

@amaidment I will resend you items after it refreshes. I only saw your sig after sending.

Still need items to upgrade terminal and to get catering.
Please see sig to see what i need/can send

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Thanks for the gifts...my game isn't saving any progress I've made no matter what version of the game I'm attempting to run. I'll be sending gifts out later hopefully you all get them. I'll post what I've sent so someone can confirm receipt.

Device
  1. Android
Hi everyone,
I am badly in need of flight items: additional radar, fuel supply, fuel additive, oscillating beacon, flight catering
If you need something from my list of items, please send me PM
Thanks in advance :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Morning all,

I hope you're all enjoying the Olympics!

What I need is in my sig. I've sent out a few gifts and I'll send more late tonight as I'll be watching Olympic Volleyball later today.

Thanks

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Send a gift to Lookout, added as a neighbour 86stalker, kadoodle11, amaidment and warrenz72
@Fika: somehow, I can't add or find you. Maybe you're allready added as a neighbour, and did your name change to 'username' (I have 15 of them in my list).
For my items, see sign.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
7jju8f
Username
NIK
Hi All,
I've been away overseas for the last few weeks and have had very limited wifi access to enable send and receive of gfts. I was sending when i could but not sure if items were received.
One thing I discovered is that you can still fly planes and collect from buildings whilst your phone's in 'flight mode".

I'm still trying to build my level 3 fuel station, also need items to complete Duty free shop.

See my signature for items needed. Passengers and fuel are also welcome gifts.
:)

Good morning or evening, depending on what part of the world you are in... Hope everyone is doing good!!!

Sent some gifts out, still getting more done..

Check my sig for what I need..

Thanks!!

PS!!! How does the weekend code work? I don't know how to use them, never have. Please help me on it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom