Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 3rd November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.
Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
=====================================​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
Hi all

update my signature...

returnig gifts like DreamAir (copy from signature thanks)

First come first serve
If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.

If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

I just send 20 gifts, still have 33 gifts in queue to return.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Happy weekend everyone!

Thanks for your help with Halloween task flight items :) . Am still undecided on whether this task is going to be achievable, but we try!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
Hey Guys,

Please see sig

Dark skies is going well, I just need more aerosols, what is the best way to get them,just sending out as many flights as possible?

Cheers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afs9tew
Username
CK-"need"
Hi Guys thx for all Items

Bali Hi (Bali 2) big thx for ergonomic Chair...can you send me please more ergonomic Chair...I am sending Fuel Supply
Wyssis big thx for Metal Carrier...I am sending Metal Carrier return
Long big thx for Amperemeter...I am sending Fuel Supply
zenmie big thx for Leyden Jar...I am sending Fuel Supply
@username big thx for Fuel 3 Unit...I am sending Fuel 3 Unit return
baseballbro big thx for Replacement Cable...I am sending Replacement Cable return
Cicignon big thx for Smoke Detector...can you send me please more Smoke Detector...I am sending Leyden Jar

Good morning! Thanks for the gifts! Still need Transmitter (the grey color one, not the Powerful Radio Transmitter) and Insulation for my Control Tower level 5. I also need Spare Wire and Fuel Supply for flights. Thanks everybody!

CK-Airport: thanks for the Album (I guess that wasn't what you meant to send ;) )
Sleo: thanks for the Fuel Supply
opaca: thanks for the Spare Wire
Phantom: thanks for the Fuel Supply
Cicignon: thanks for the Fuel Supply

Will return gifts tonight after gift reset.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Hello.

Just checking in and waiting for daily reset to send gifts.
Thanks for items received.
Signature updated.

Daily player time waster user addict Flyer !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom