Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 22nd of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Looks like Robot tester is very rare nowadays... Flying all 7 planes for a week now, got everything else almost in double digits, but still cannot finish the cosmic fuel station. And looking at the my neighbors names I know that I am not alone....

tdv, are you here? ;)

You can try by useing fuels to speed up the flights.

Many thanks to @tdv for the Old Lanterns you sent!! Really appreciate!! But still need more...:( whenever you have a chance, thanks!!

I am at the last item for the Cold Winter collection, and the mission, so I guess I shouldn't click on my Skating Rink anymore if I still want to finish other collections, otherwise if I finish the Cold Winter collection, the mission will be completed and gone. If that correct @tdv or anybody else?​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4hhzvr
Username
Lx0r.*****
rest of my gifts just went out... :)

but this game went so damn laggy thats no fun atm. just need ONE f*kin giftlist to collect the star and it just dont drop. any1 who got the same "problem" that the elve just disappears and drop NOTHING? its feeled like 80% of them only take my beatiful lantern and then they are dancing away -.-

lantern are the most valuable item in the game atm... why are only a few ppl able to gift it? :(

anyway, updated my sig. have fun! ;)

PS: startet a space race... 1344 of 1600... if some1 want to get a cheap 2nd place, everybody is welcome :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Hey everyone,

Thanks for gifts received. I'm going to save a big Thank You for tdv till the end of this mission.
I wasn't able to post yesterday so here's my list of gifts sent the past two days;

Old Lantern to
Aero air canillas chirimoya brookeluke ChristiaanD Beer Baron KingJon85 hungyauming Lebiegas lister0f5meg lp87 mel Long notch Phantom Québec stevel2606 Sophie Suresh Pal Blackcloud yabuki77
Mr & Mrs T ( c/o t1878 )
Jennifer Rout ( c/o Chris3112 )

Flight Catering to Bali Hi 2 Cicignon laurens Melanie morgun Tom
Copy Machine to bew0072
Fuel to Connie hockeyhobbit
Spare Wire to Minisa
Fuel Supply to mandeer
Fuel Additives to Princess0fpowr
Makeup to ShinyBaubles
Landing Lamp to groeting 2 - you may have received something different. Please let me know.

Thanks for your gifts again! My 20 gifts went out earlier tonight and could not return to everybody again, will finish the rest tomorrow night. Special thanks to tdv again!

My signature has been updated. Still need a lot of Old Lanterns if you can help. There have been many new neighbors on my neighbor list, please make sure you tag me or message me if you added me, so I know you are from this forum. Also for the new members on the forum, please make sure you put what you need in your forum profile signature, and make sure you update that often.

tdv: thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent today! Will still need more whenever you have a chance, thanks!
morgun: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
jlosada: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
lkoo: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
air canillas: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
cap'n5: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
knpl: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
notch: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
86Stalker: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Heater.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Lexx0r: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
BirdEyes: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Friso: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Sophie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Old Lantern.
hungyauming: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Fuel.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Old Lantern. Didn't recognize your in-game name for several days as you have a completely diffrent forum name (always hard for people to connect in this case) and you didn't tag or message me before. Also your forum profile signature doesn't say what you need, so I am not sure what you need right now, will check your post/signature again later.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey! Just returned lanterns to those who sent to me so thanks a lot! I still have 12 gifts left for the day which is rare so if anyone else needs lanterns (which i what i need too) add me and i can gift you!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Hmmm it seems I need to be one of the daily beggars and ask tdv for Old Lanterns as I seem to have missed them for the last couple of days.:( Oh well it allows me to catch up on my back log now down to 37 people, as I have skipped 2 days of paying forward gifting to the "random" people on my list.:)
So for those still waiting for a return gift from me, please be a little patient as I will get there in the end.:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom