Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Monday 28th May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

This thread will be open for posting on Monday 28th May.

Thanks for the gifts everyone. Got a busy day tomorrow, starting chemotherapy so will do my best to get 20 gifts out and will focus on those who send me some first. If I don't get around to it, I do appologize, will make up for it the rest of the week.

Code - zo3mfx
Username - PrAnKsTeR

Add me ppl,i need 2 ergonomic chairs,2 amperemeters,1 smoke detector fr control tower 4.
Help will be appreciated and returned with a gift.of ur choice.

Thanks in advanve !

I need 2 bow ties!!!

EVERYONE I have 5 hours left on the mission and I am so close!!! For some reason I still cannot send gifts but will return the favor to anyone.

I just sent out 15 gifts.

Who is Dax?

people who will recieve gifts next:
Warrenz
droidair

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
I will be flying on autopilot for the next 8 hours or so. But, I will be checking back later before sending out gifts to those who have added me as a neighbor...so keep your signature updated as often as you can. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Will respond to ALL gifts received. If I can't find your needs list easily (from name or post on this site or signature) I will send back your item.

I haven't upgraded (so I can send a lot of rarer items) but I can't send any new quest items.

As always, see my signature for up to date list.

thanxs,

jimmy

Will respond to ALL gifts received. If I can't find your needs list easily (from name or post on this site or signature) I will send back your item.

I haven't upgraded (so I can send a lot of rarer items) but I can't send any new quest items.

As always, see my signature for up to date list.

thanxs,

jimmy

thanks for the defroster jimmy, it is very much appreciated. i still need a few more so if you can send them again tomorrow that'd be great :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi all,

just sent out 7 gifts today:

Cartwright: flight catering
Dave: oscillating beacon
Divya: additional radar
Jimmy21: spare propeller
Tree: controller
VI: flight catering
Sky ranger: shredder

I will send the rest later, still waiting others updated signatures

Thank you

I am in desperate need of HOTEL items. check my sig. Question: how do I get these freaking braclets? ALL my flights are going to Turkey.

Gifts sent:

Cartwright4 - Additional Radar

iveman27 - BOW TIE

jimmy-Sp.Prop - fuel

Requests sent:

UFO

VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom