Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Monday 24th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the gifts, especially all the Old Lanterns ( Sophie - your "test" user works great ).

Last night I sent out the following gifts, and will send more on reset tonight;
Bag of coal to @Ex-Wife
Less than a Bag of Coal to @ex-Mother-in-Law
Old Lantern to chirimoya Connie Beer Baron Friso KingJon85 t1878 MrsT stevel2606 Sophie Suresh Pal Long
Landing Lamp to notch
Fuel to FancyFlight
Spare Propeller to Deidei-1jl219
Flight Catering Bali Hi 2 morgun perezgreg
Spare Wire to BirdEyes
bew0072 - I returned the projector you sent. Not sure if that's what you wanted.

Isn't it wonderful to share so much during this holiday season?
It would be even better if more people around the world could do this every other day of the year.
Happy Holidays everyone!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello everyone
I start to get tired of the Santa mission
I collect 15 old Lauren from visit neighbors
From them I get only 1 dast for flight
I had two sleight but in most of the time both are in the hanger :(
Yaron

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Hi everyone,

I need a sleigh cover to complete my hangar. If someone can send one it would be great! I can't get them from flights anymore as I seem to have somehow completed the quest and no items drop or elves appear :(

Thanks,
Adrian

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Very touched by all the people's messages and pictures... as every thank you very much.... (y)

And I am very glad I have been able to help as many people as I can.

Also this being a forum and a community – it takes more than a single person to make a forum function – so a big thank you to all who have been helping and making a difference to new and old (not just bew0072 :p ) players…

Happy holidays and a very merry Christmas to all

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Thanx tdv for sending me a lot of old lanterns;);)
If you have the opportunity to send some more, i'll be very happy!!!!
Plz forgive me:barefoot::barefoot: that i still can't send gifts back, thanx to GIS:mad::mad:!!!

Merry Christmas!! Thanks everybody for your gifts! My 20 gifts went out earlier tonight, and my signture has been updated.

As I mentioned in multiple posts, I do NOT need any other Santa items except Old Lanterns, please do NOT send me other items including Snowball, have more than enough of it. Would rather for you to send those items to people who need them. If you really want to send me something and you cannot send Old Lantern, I appreciate Passengers and Flight Catering.

Big thanks to tdv and Sophie!! Thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent today, really appreciate that!! And I am still waiting for the last 2 balls for the Five Continents collection, it has been several days :(. I will still need many Old Lanterns tomorrow, please help me if you can, thanks!!

tdv: thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent today! Will still need more whenever you have a chance, thanks!
gcjr: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
stevel2606: thanks for the Snowball (as I mentioned in multiple posts, I have more than enough of all Santa items except the Old Lantern, please do not send other items anymore including Snowball, if you cannot send Old Lantern, I appreciate if you send Passenger or Flight Catering), sent you Old Lantern.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Old Lantern, not sure if you will join the new Santa quest, your signature doesn't state what you need, will check your signature again later.
two6: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see you posted any message since Dec 15, not sure what you need now, will check your post/signature later.
knpl: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern (or I might have accidentally touched and sent you a different item).
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Additional Radar.
notch: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Passengers.
hungyauming: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel. If you cannot send Old Lantern, I appreciate if you can send Passengers or Flight Catering for now, thanks!
Beer Baron: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
daniel degracia: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
mandeer: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Fuel Supply.
lkoo: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
morgun: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
jlosada: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afwfj0m (0 is a zero)
Username
knpl
Long: thnx items was indeed an Old Lantern.at all: merry christmas!

looKing for 1 insulation and lots of Lantern. returning asmany lanterns as possible.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
an99qqh
Username
JL
tdv - i have amended my name to 'JL-Forum' since you mentioned last time. Hope this can help you out from confusion (y):love:..thanks a lot and Merry Christmas to you.
Bali Hi - i sure do need some Sleigh Oil...will you sent it to me please?:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom