Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Monday 17th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Need help with santa mission. Please see my signature and help me out. Will send out gifts in an hours time from now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Kitty - I have been searching for player who can send Defroster's (I need 3) - I'm and Ipad player (ERB22) - I'm going to try to ADD you. If we can become Neighbors- I will return lantern's and/or Sleigh Oil or any other itemsin my signature. My gift time is approx. 8PM EST. -- Bill--
Erb22, I have added you please accept me.
My friend Ka can sent packing machine , I will ask her to add your code.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Hope all who tagged me/I saw as neighbours got the items they requested - It got very manic...

Will try my best to fill your requests today..

As my 5 invites disapear very quickly - if you are able to add me it would be much appreaciated...

Curretly able to send "Old Lanten" and will switch over to "Icicle" later in the week

TDV, I think GI made us need magic. You are the one making magic here. ^.^

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Thanksss my lovely neighbours, now I only need 1 more Sleigh cover and many old lanterns :D
Lantern will be on its way shortly :).

Also, @tdv, I guess your getting asked this lot, but if you could send me any sleigh covers I'd really appreciate it, only managed to get one so far :(. If that's cool could you let me know which account I should add, thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I've sent friend request to t1878 both the Mr and Mrs accounts, knpl, yabuki77, shashankyy from my Sophie2 account, kindly accept and I can help you out with building items. I also wanted to add FENNIE LYE but I could only add 5 at a time so If you want to add me I can help you out with some of the items on your signature. Please make sure to add the Sophie2 account. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom