Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 28th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Thank you all for the gifts. My game was rest back to 25th Dec due my phone problem. Luckily I have a backup 3 days ago... Otherwise... wasted a week of game play. Thus, I humbly request my neighbours to send me an amperemeter and a master plan for my building. As for the mission I need a lot of Old Lantern, and I do not need other item for my mission please.

Today Gifts.
Old Lantern - Suresh Pal FENNIE LYE Stabekk Connie Joe lister0f5meg KingJon85 two6 groeting PRISJ
hungyauming Andrew-YYZ L.E.X. [username=bouncerone] mel Kei v-ron Melanie bew0072 jamie

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I enabled this weekend my spyglass, so I'm accumulating stardust. Help me, please, with the lanterns. THANKS.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2t8q7c
Username
chris
hi there. i am looking for wire and steel frame but i have been looking and i can't find anyone who has it. jennifer needs it for her 2nd level fuel station. can anyone provide these items or know how to get them

See our signatures below for what we need to continue progress. i can send items out when i get my next quota. anyone who sends the items below will get a gift in return. please help

chris and jennifer

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
Please add me to your friends list, as I have the Kindle Fire problem where I can't add most people. If you send me something, be sure to send a private message to let me know what you want me to send back.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Hi!
Please do not send me nothing at the moment, my game is broken and have no possibilities to continue.
Maybe GI can help to restore ?
Sorry to hear about your "crash" Lebiegas . GI has been able to restore some players' games, hopefully they can do the same for you.
In the meantime, where do I sent the mop and bucket? :)

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
hi there. i am looking for wire and steel frame but i have been looking and i can't find anyone who has it. jennifer needs it for her 2nd level fuel station. can anyone provide these items or know how to get them
See our signatures below for what we need to continue progress. i can send items out when i get my next quota. anyone who sends the items below will get a gift in return. please help
chris and jennifer
Chris3112 - No one can gift Fuel Station items, you have to get them from flights (Rio, Moscow, Hong Kong, Hawaiian Islands) or purchase with greenies.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
lp87 would like to add you as a neighbour as i see you need old lanterns and i need some i can send you them daily and if you can do the same would be great, if its ok to add you please reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom