Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DAILY QL RED OPEN PARTY (MON-FRI 17-19 GMT+7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
I have a question If you can help me guys. Do you know someone name Garry Sparepart? That is the name in the game. If you know him, please let me know how to communicate with him. He is also a great player.

Device
  1. Android
I am sorry, last night I was so tired. I didnt launches the blue. I told Capt Iz 69 by FB messanger. Because I promised him. And I can not open the Forum, so I can not inform anyone. Chad Ladwig, I am sorry buddy for what happened. I hope soon will be release the new update. Be ready for level 10 buildings with a very expensive price of course. 1,6-2 mil. And of course, Christmas event, with the great building prize. Believe me, it is a must finish one and get the Prize. How do I know? Other platform already release.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I am sorry, last night I was so tired. I didnt launches the blue. I told Capt Iz 69 by FB messanger. Because I promised him. And I can not open the Forum, so I can not inform anyone. Chad Ladwig, I am sorry buddy for what happened. I hope soon will be release the new update. Be ready for level 10 buildings with a very expensive price of course. 1,6-2 mil. And of course, Christmas event, with the great building prize. Believe me, it is a must finish one and get the Prize. How do I know? Other platform already release.
Robby Kusuma, you make me very curious, what platform does already have them? Facebook?

Device
  1. Android
This is the reward of Christmas event. Window platform.

Attachments

• IMG_35837480528540.jpeg
    IMG_35837480528540.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom