Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DAILY QL RED OPEN PARTY (MON-FRI 17-19 GMT+7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hi all still have the QL, will launch now on red all welcome if you are able too.

ARGHHHH for some reason the QL is not showing, still shows I have 11 hrs on it, what a waste!! So stuck on red with QL bonus and not able to use.....

EDIT 1778 in and all welcome to join and take a chance on the invisible QL.

Device
  1. Android
Hello guys. How are you today? What a party. I am sleepy all day. Lol. And Thank you, I have all the Pad rank #1. Friends, you make me can beat Panda2 and Alexpin. Chad Ladwig javi Happy Helen pegasus Gt city and all those that join last night launches. Was a crazy party but I am happy to know that some of you guys can achieve stars and get the ql. Anyway, race start again. Today party will be start in 1,5 hours. Be ready If you want to join. Bye..

Device
  1. Android
No worries. This bug can not stop us, because there always be tommorow. And one more thing to inform you guys, I have a daily ql party red everyday too at 7.00 gmt+7. There will be 4 ql there. Capt Iz 69 join us this morning. So, Amerika, If my 17.00 not fit for you, join my 7. The party will be like an hour, and when I reach office, there will be a break like 30 mins. And continuou till my friends go to bed. See you.

Darkdagon

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Darkdagon
Username
Darkdagon
Do you need rescue? I can do 1 green before start. And it means now. Capt Iz 69, do FB messanger me for a faster info If you have a news from darkdragon Please. Thx before

Thanks a lot mate but I ended up creating a launch yesterday. I’ll only return tonight so I won’t be able to join today’s party.

I’ll join tomorrow’s one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom