Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings 2018

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Last year I failed for 1item of the whispers in the wall collection :mad:
Yeah thats the doozy, and GI knows it. You notice that the Dahshur drops are all seldom this year vs very seldom last year? They know that the Whispers In The Wall collection is where the real challenge is. You have to fly a lot for the sake of keeping your poss pax down, which removes the potential limit for clicks on the burial vault. However, if you limit your clicks to prevent getting full, you reduce your chances to complete the collection. Youre stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Now if collection items come from either coin or pax producing buildings it’s a different ballgame. Once I’ve completed the event I will stop collecting those until the event is over.
What I think I will do is complete the collection, stop clicking, then rely on my neighbors and my remaining stash of jackets to burn off some pax to prepare for next year

What I think I will do is complete the collection, stop clicking, then rely on my neighbors and my remaining stash of jackets to burn off some pax to prepare for next year
Good plan!
Yeah thats the doozy, and GI knows it. You notice that the Dahshur drops are all seldom this year vs very seldom last year?
Yeah, but the whispers items remain very seldom...
Anyway, I have 5 lords of the Nile waiting to be collected
This year I won’t take a risk and I’ll only collect after and if I have all 15 ready

Good plan!

Yeah, but the whispers items remain very seldom...
Anyway, I have 5 lords of the Nile waiting to be collected
This year I won’t take a risk and I’ll only collect after and if I have all 15 ready
4 tape recorders and I’m done. Let’s see how long that takes. If it’s anything like the wax from the last event it’ll probably go to the very end.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
I'm on the stoopid 100 items limit. There is no way on earth to get to 10.000 masks. Theoretically we can manage fuel and pax. But required items like 400 VRs and god knows how many beacons and wi6relea compasses.... not going to happen.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm on the stoopid 100 items limit. There is no way on earth to get to 10.000 masks. Theoretically we can manage fuel and pax. But required items like 400 VRs and god knows how many beacons and wi6relea compasses.... not going to happen.
It can be done. You may only get enough to try for a building....maybe 2, but the 100 item limit doesn't limit you in any way, shape, or form.

I'm not doing this event, I don't have enough space to build the vault, haha. Money is really low rite now :banghead::cry:

But I can send Straitjacket and Granite Slab to those who need it. Also, good luck to everyone that are doing this event (y)
Even if you don't do this event, the vault is a very good sauce of your pax after the event. It gives 19 pax per hour and only requires 10 population. I don't know how your city looks like, but if I were you, I would sell some coin buildings and make space for vaults.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Even if you don't do this event, the vault is a very good sauce of your pax after the event. It gives 19 pax per hour and only requires 10 population. I don't know how your city looks like, but if I were you, I would sell some coin buildings and make space for vaults.
Definitely one of the more efficient pax producers.

I'm not doing this event, I don't have enough space to build the vault, haha. Money is really low rite now :banghead::cry:

But I can send Straitjacket and Granite Slab to those who need it. Also, good luck to everyone that are doing this event (y)
Suggestion: take that dorm to inventory, it’s too inefficient for your level. You can also put the aero club in inventory. Use the space to build 2 vaults.
And you really need more space (also on airport side, to start the space program)
:)

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Suggestion: take that dorm to inventory, it’s too inefficient for your level. You can also put the aero club in inventory. Use the space to build 2 vaults.
And you really need more space (also on airport side, to start the space program)
:)

Yes I'm currently gathering money to open more space on the airport side to build MCC and pad. Still maybe a week away to get enough money :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for the suggestions, I'll take that into consideration of which building I should sell (putting to inventory might cost more, so i might actually just sell my cheap passengers buildings, can buy them again later. Because currently I have enough pax all the time) and try to build 1-3 burial vaults.

Last edited:
Top Bottom