Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Dodo I've joined with Crescent2 and Crescent3 this week. The QLs are active now, but expiring in a few hours. But I will reactivate when I go to bed tonite.

Crescent is working on reds, so won't be joining this time around.
I already wondered that you were already going to sleep ;-)

By the way: Wonderful weather in Germany: 18 C, sunny, the birds are coming back from their winter spots and my barbecue is cooling down from its first work this year! 17 February - record!

Last edited:

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Dafsade @david smith @Eddie @hannoverfan @Jecek @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Sudip @Strato @VdW9 @Wes

Now as we have 2 QL on board, please join fastly - I will declare the launch private in some minutes to avoid high-jacking!
Please pm me if you want to join, than we agree on a time when I open the rocket again to everybody

Thanks I will pass this time as I'm on a green launch, happy launch! :)

Top Bottom