Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@david smith @ArGi1981

please put 12 points less in the next round - you are currently 8-12 points ahead of the theoretical maximum!

Please read post #1 to make yourself familiar with the rules. Here the readers digest regarding points to add:

Allowed are
- SF and EB by default (--> maximum 48/3:59h),
- additionally AS after Captain's clearance in this forum (as today) (-->maximum 72/3:59h)
- LFT after Captain's clearance in this Forum (today still not allowed).

If you want to burn SFT (6 pts) rather than other stuff, just make sure you do not put more than 48/72 points as the case may be each 3:59h.
Otherwise others will complain to me for your queue jumping and I will have to enforce the rules…

Thanks for understanding!

Last edited:
@david smith @ArGi1981

please put 12 points less in the next round - you are currently 8-12 points ahead of the theoretical maximum!

Please read post #1 to make yourself familiar with the rules. Here the readers digest regarding points to add:

Allowed are
- SF and EB by default (--> maximum 48/3:59h),
- additionally AS after Captain's clearance in this forum (as today) (-->maximum 72/3:59h)
- LFT after Captain's clearance in this Forum (today still not allowed).

If you want to burn SFT (6 pts) rather than other stuff, just make sure you do not put more than 48/72 points as the case may be each 3:59h.
Otherwise others will complain to me for your queue jumping and I will have to enforce the rules…

Thanks for understanding!
will add point at 8pm est

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03c56kzv
Username
november
Hello! I will be joining on green pads when this will be open. Had the same issue last week, as I had my green pad open and eventually it was launched as blue.

Best regards

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Hello! I will be joining on green pads when this will be open. Had the same issue last week, as I had my green pad open and eventually it was launched as blue.

Best regards
The decision which pad is opened is taken each week by the respective captain in view of the sign-ins.
I hope, you will have your blue pad ready soon as most of the launches are blue. Greens are only chosen if there are very few sign-ins.

However, please Keep posting that you would be in for a green - and keep on building other pads ;-)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Wes @david smith

I will have a convo with AA sas - it is a new alliance member and obviously wanted to help :nailbiting::hungover::mad: I am quite pissed off as things worked fine and I am sure we would have afforded to low-carb-launch a red :( Furthermore, being 6th/7th, I now have more SF than before as the reward are 3 of those :grumpy:

To avoid such things in the future, I plan to tick the launch as "private" after 4 hours - do you know whether astronauts already being on board (like you) can still put points in that case?

In other words, does ticking "private" mean that the launch is invisible only to persons which are not on board or to everybody but me? Maybe @Dafsade knows this as I know that he operates with this feature.

At least, we are already back thanks to @crescent moon

A disappointed "CU next time" - Dodo

Last edited:

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
FYI
I informed all new members of my alliance about our weekly low-carb-launches. I hope they will not try to "help" again…

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
@Renaldo@VdW9
Sorry, but the temptation to try the untried was too big ;-)
When will you be ready with your red pad?

If my calculation is correct, I should be able to have the red pad in 3 weeks (or 4). Let's see. I hope I can join the low-carb red-launch asap:angelic:

EDIT: My redpad and MCC3 are building, I'll be ready in 6D, @Dodo . I can't believe I manage to get much more coins than usual these past few days:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Captain RC of SA @Dafsade @david smith @Eddie @hannoverfan @Jecek @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Sudip @VdW9 @Wes

Hello,

I don't know about you, but after the interrupted loading last week, I lost many SF from grey chests last week as I reached 100 items limit :mad: - time to melt down the stock!!!

Therefore here my weekly reminder to get launched your rocket soon in order to be back for tomorrow's LowCarbLaunch (18h UTC, my pad). Following the captain's queue, @Captain RC of SA will captain the launch unless he objects, substitute in this case would be @Wes.

In order to enable the Captain to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join. Provisionally, I put the launch-colour in the heading back to the middle category.

Dodo will be on board with both accounts, all pads available!

Thank you and CU
Dodo

Last edited:
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Captain RC of SA @Dafsade @david smith @Eddie @hannoverfan @Jecek @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Sudip @VdW9 @Wes

Hello,

I don't know about you, but after the interrupted loading last week, I lost many SF from grey chests last week as I reached 100 items limit :mad: - time to melt down the stock!!!

Therefore here my weekly reminder to get launched your rocket soon in order to be back for tomorrow's LowCarbLaunch (18h UTC, my pad). Following the captain's queue, @Ryan will captain the launch unless he objects, substitute in this case would be @Wes.

In order to enable the Captain to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join. Provisionally, I put the launch-colour in the heading back to the middle category.

Dodo will be on board with both accounts, all pads available!

Thank you and CU
Dodo
In, any color

Top Bottom