Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Creating a Launch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@Martyno,
I'll join your launch and help you but if I tap on a green and you're doing a blue we will both be stuck.
How many units of fuel do you need to launch? 1600? 2000? 3000?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Martyno
Username
Martyno
image.jpg
Looks like 1600!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
That's amazing! How did you do that? Many, many thanks for helping out.
@Martyno
Glad to help.
I've been playing for three years. I three-starred all of the destinations, including the three launches, about six months ago. Since then I've been storing up fuel and not launching at all. Every day I visit my twelve neighbors (nine hearts) and tap on Planetariums. Doing this gives me about 20-40 launch chests per day. Most of them are low-grade fuel but some are the top three. I've accumulated hundreds of Large Fuel Tanks, Main Stabilizers and PEBs waiting for the soon-to-come Mars Mission.
Have fun playing AC!
Cheers,
Tom

Reactions: Az1
@Martyno
Glad to help.
I've been playing for three years. I three-starred all of the destinations, including the three launches, about six months ago. Since then I've been storing up fuel and not launching at all. Every day I visit my twelve neighbors (nine hearts) and tap on Planetariums. Doing this gives me about 20-40 launch chests per day. Most of them are low-grade fuel but some are the top three. I've accumulated hundreds of Large Fuel Tanks, Main Stabilizers and PEBs waiting for the soon-to-come Mars Mission.
Have fun playing AC!
Cheers,
Tom

I'm applying to be in Team Tom (my original QL buddy).

Hi @Dave blue on pad. 1334/2000 points in. 4 seats available and looking for neighbors QUOTE="Dave, post: 95895, member: 3"]Using the current system of a generic Green, Blue & Red launch thread, at first glance its difficult to tell whether someone is actually posting a new launch in that thread or replying to someone that has previously posted a launch.

From today onwards I propose that when you want to create a launch, instead of now using the pre-made launch threads, please create a new thread for your launch.

The reason behind this is:

1) It makes it easier to see when a new launch is taking place
2) Any posts in that thread will relate to your launch and thus make it easier to follow.

Ive also added some pre-fixes that you can use when posting your launch.
View attachment 1343[/QUOTE]
Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom