Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Crashing

Nightfish

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03txcuwp
Username
nightfish
Any news about an update ?!

To compare with two hours ago, game is slightly better now. Although it's still crashing occasionally, it's not frequent as before. I believe there was a server overload with new santa event and now servers are getting better as players are opening their games and event appear on their game.
I also believe they won't release an update and we will have to wait for servers to relieve :)

To compare with two hours ago, game is slightly better now. Although it's still crashing occasionally, it's not frequent as before. I believe there was a server overload with new santa event and now servers are getting better as players are opening their games and event appear on their game.
I also believe they won't release an update and we will have to wait for servers to relieve :)

not on my side sadly :( keeps crashing and loose all what i do :(

Nightfish

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03txcuwp
Username
nightfish
not on my side sadly :( keeps crashing and loose all what i do :(

One of the ways I find the avoid the crash is not letting my phone to go to key lock :) If you keep the phone on vertical and game is running on the background, game always crashes way it tried to turn to horizontal. So, if you are going to let your device to go to key lock, you should close the game completely.

One of the ways I find the avoid the crash is not letting my phone to go to key lock :) If you keep the phone on vertical and game is running on the background, game always crashes way it tried to turn to horizontal. So, if you are going to let your device to go to key lock, you should close the game completely.

i play on ipad, but it crashes when i visit neighbours too :( but thanks for the tip, when I close it completely it goes back to what was before not saving

Nightfish

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03txcuwp
Username
nightfish
i play on ipad, but it crashes when i visit neighbours too :( but thanks for the tip, when I close it completely it goes back to what was before not saving
You're welcome. Let me try to find a pattern to avoid crashes on visiting neighbours.

Another strange thing I found is, once the game is crashed and opened again, game decides to open a random building which I haven't clicked :D

You're welcome. Let me try to find a pattern to avoid crashes on visiting neighbours.

Another strange thing I found is, once the game is crashed and opened again, game decides to open a random building which I haven't clicked :D

strange stuff is happening , i lost also a super bonus chest and all my adventure buildings harvest

Nightfish

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03txcuwp
Username
nightfish
strange stuff is happening , i lost also a super bonus chest and all my adventure buildings harvest
Well, as I'm only Level 41, my account is not advanced as yours and I don't have any bonuses at the first place :) But most of the time game crashes, it happens while it tries to get more data from server than the usual. So I try to avoid continuous actions and wait few seconds before I do anything. So far so good, I can say that crashing rate is reduced at least %50 compared to two hours ago :)

Well, as I'm only Level 41, my account is not advanced as yours and I don't have any bonuses at the first place :) But most of the time game crashes, it happens while it tries to get more data from server than the usual. So I try to avoid continuous actions and wait few seconds before I do anything. So far so good, I can say that crashing rate is reduced at least %50 compared to two hours ago :)

Think not applying to me as i have a big busy city

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
After the game crashed it seems Im missing a plane

I have usually 13 flying
9 planes