Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Crashing

Joexara

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xhoe8r
Username
joexara
Downloaded update. Got 15 greenies. But again have problem with visiting neighboors. In 1 i managed to visit but next 2 visits game crashed again. Maybe the neighboors i wanted to visit didnt download the update yet? Can this be the case? And when game crashes i have to restart iphone for game to restart. Thats a big problem

Nightfish

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03txcuwp
Username
nightfish
Downloaded update. Got 15 greenies. But again have problem with visiting neighboors. In 1 i managed to visit but next 2 visits game crashed again. Maybe the neighboors i wanted to visit didnt download the update yet? Can this be the case? And when game crashes i have to restart iphone for game to restart. Thats a big problem
Same issue happened to me at first. My game crashed when I visited big cities. I restarted my phone and game, now it seems fixed.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Try to close and open the game visit madlen and then maybe it will show the 15 greenies.
I did not send a ticket, for the reasons others stated (problems so widespread GI already knew about them). I did not receive 15 greenies the first time I opened the game after updating. I closed the game and reopened, and got 15 greenies.

Top Bottom