Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Crashes, crashes, more0 crashes!

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
Trying to set up a support game on Windows 10, and getting frustrated with all of the crashes im getting!

Just suddenly stops and goes down randomly... Anywhere from just after it starts... up to a few minutes of play time...

Is it just me, or is the win version really that bad!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Trying to set up a support game on Windows 10, and getting frustrated with all of the crashes im getting!

Just suddenly stops and goes down randomly... Anywhere from just after it starts... up to a few minutes of play time...

Is it just me, or is the win version really that bad!
Actually I have had the same problem since this update and GI cannot fix it.The only way I can play this game on windows is in full screen mode which works fine.Just have to wait for next update and hope that works.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Actually I have had the same problem since this update and GI cannot fix it.The only way I can play this game on windows is in full screen mode which works fine.Just have to wait for next update and hope that works.
@dtaylor1972 Did anyone of you open a ticket and explain, what is happening?
I know.... Probably will not be the response that we/you would like, but on that way GI gets the needed info to know, what is going on, what is not working properly, and they can fix that. I would suggest to open a ticket and explain what's happening with your games.
here is the link: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
@dtaylor1972 Did anyone of you open a ticket and explain, what is happening?
I know.... Probably will not be the response that we/you would like, but on that way GI gets the needed info to know, what is going on, what is not working properly, and they can fix that. I would suggest to open a ticket and explain what's happening with your games.
here is the link: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form (y)
Did that sent unity player log files,screenshots,and all the info they asked for and they came back and said they were stumped.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Actually... Been playing on a cheapo Asus tablet... And havent had much issue with.

The dell notebook im on win10 with is much more high end than the tablet!
Price means nothings. Asus usually puts in high end internals.
On the other hand, take modern Samsung tablets that cost few hundred k$, and inside they're slower than a 3 years old phone.
You need to look at cpu, ram, Android version. Look up some benchmarks, etc.
Higher price usually gives you prettier casing and that's about it.

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972

Yes... Same exact deal ... Even after the update. Windowed it crashes or hangs up intermittently. Will put a ticket in, but dont forsee any better response than you.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Yes... Same exact deal ... Even after the update. Windowed it crashes or hangs up intermittently. Will put a ticket in, but dont forsee any better response than you.
Yes mine still crashes,thought it might have fixed it but no.Can only play in full screen mode.

Top Bottom