Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

CRA is recruiting two pilots FILLED

My alliance is recruiting, we will be levelling up this weekend, and need two new members.

We're currently 13th in the rankings, and usually finish around there depending on how much we fly, and get the usual weekly rewards that go with that (dice bonus, fuel, passengers, special maps). We do one or two tasks each and generally split the workload. There's a few that do launches together, but it's not mandatory, and everyone gifts around the group daily too.

Looking for someone who plays daily, level isn't that important as we can help grow your game quickly if you're only level 40, our last new recruit went from level 36 to 66 in a couple of months! If you're an established player then we're looking for over 60,000 passengers per week, but most of us hit 100k. New recruits as well as alliance veterans welcome.

We communicate on here via an Area51 thread, and sometimes on discord too. We have (I think seven) different nationalitiies and five languages, so communication is always done in emojis. Well not really, but we tend to have a good laugh. If you'd like to know more, please drop me a PM.

jmsammons415

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03uacbl8
Username
jms items needed
My alliance is recruiting, we will be levelling up this weekend, and need two new members.

We're currently 13th in the rankings, and usually finish around there depending on how much we fly, and get the usual weekly rewards that go with that (dice bonus, fuel, passengers, special maps). We do one or two tasks each and generally split the workload. There's a few that do launches together, but it's not mandatory, and everyone gifts around the group daily too.

Looking for someone who plays daily, level isn't that important as we can help grow your game quickly if you're only level 40, our last new recruit went from level 36 to 66 in a couple of months! If you're an established player then we're looking for over 60,000 passengers per week, but most of us hit 100k. New recruits as well as alliance veterans welcome.

We communicate on here via an Area51 thread, and sometimes on discord too. We have (I think seven) different nationalitiies and five languages, so communication is always done in emojis. Well not really, but we tend to have a good laugh. If you'd like to know more, please drop me a PM.
I'm level 68 thank you very much! :)
Very friendly group that welcomed me when I literally knew nothing about the game. I still have much to learn and I appreciate how patience they are with me through all my silly questions.

Top Bottom