Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Confused of Manchester UK

Hi All

I have been trying to keep up with the various threads regarding playing the game in a browser

I have found two options :-

""https://www.game-insight.com/en/games/airport-city/play""
""https://www.trail.gg/games/Airport_City""

Is one preferable to the other ? I think we should be told !

The version number for my windows game is 8.24.7, the browser version is 8.24.10. Is this difference significant ? I think we should be told !

The browser version makes no mention of the Facebook link re Great Gift Exchange. Does this mean that browser players will not participate, or they will participate and just not know what is going on ?

I think we should be told !

So I now have three versions of the game. I expect it will not take long for the cheaters to take advantage.

It also begs the question, Why have GI done this ? Have they got fed up with windows players often being late to the party at upgrade time ?

There is an upside. I have two "Whales"

whale.png

Unfortunately, shortly after this screenshot, they collided in a spectacular display of fire and brimstone ;)

Regards
Harcourt

Just tell me my experience: Before I came into contact with this game, all the online games I played were N servers provided by the game company.
You can choose any server of this game to set up an account to play the game. The game data is stored on the server of the game company,
and the player has no permission to operate the game data progress.
If there is any problem with the game, you need to contact the GM of the game company by email or social software.
Disadvantages of this type of game: it won't provide multi-language versions, and its advantages are: extremely high efficiency in dealing with problems.

Top Bottom