Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Competiton count for Spring Is Here event is not correct.

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sulfe
Everything seemed good then it wasn't. See attached. Has anyone else experienced this?
1000000986.jpg

1000000985.jpg

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sulfe
Well? I heard back from support. They acknowledged the problem and awarded me AC and premium chests. So, I'm a happy camper as long as I ignore my event numbers. 🙂

Thanks for the replies Teresa and Red.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Well? I heard back from support. They acknowledged the problem and awarded me AC and premium chests. So, I'm a happy camper as long as I ignore my event numbers. 🙂

Thanks for the replies Teresa and Red.
That must be their new policy. I finished 2nd last event. But there was no 2nd place spot. So there was 1st and I was 3rd. I contacted support and they gave me the correct award and extra 3 platinum and AC for my trouble. So now I look for problems like that so I get a chance to contact support. LOL

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sulfe
That must be their new policy. I finished 2nd last event. But there was no 2nd place spot. So there was 1st and I was 3rd. I contacted support and they gave me the correct award and extra 3 platinum and AC for my trouble. So now I look for problems like that so I get a chance to contact support. LOL
Well? It made me happy, though this event is brutal. Every task requires flying and it hurts. 😂

Paul Bonnick

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ue8ars7
Username
Paul Bonnick
My tasks don't work,support gave me 10 greens and 1 Junior Pilot, that tells me this problem won't be getting fixed this event !!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
3360MJ1ZZ
Username
VPO ____
I had the same problem during the last event. When I switched from Android to Windows I lost all my points in rankings. In progress however it was all in place. I did not bother to contact support though... May be I should next time ))

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sulfe
I had the same problem during the last event. When I switched from Android to Windows I lost all my points in rankings. In progress however it was all in place. I did not bother to contact support though... May be I should next time ))
I would. They gave me first place prize for my heartbreak...lol...I thought thatvwas pretty good for them, so im a happy camper. And, besides...they need to know.

Good luck next time.

Top Bottom