Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Common Game Errors

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
We often gripe about the common errors that GI hasn't fixed for many updates. I was curious about what these errors are. Drop all the known errors below, big or small, that either recently occurred in your game, or has been going on for many updates. Platform doesn't matter, but feel free to note the platform in case it is specific

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The problems in the game now are nothing compared to what we dealt with in the early days.

I feel like we spend a lot of time criticizing the game but don't put in a lot of effort praising the game. So while everybody is free to comment how they want, I will highlight some of the things I like. In no particular order ...

1. I like the inventory counters in the heli production buildings
2. I like cars that drop greenies
3. I like that they got rid of all the old postage stamp images for flights (the wiki didn't look great ... they were hard to make consistent)
4. While it took some getting used to, I like the new flight screen
5. I like that there aren't tons of runways and tons of hangars that you need to purchase land for
6. I'm glad they added new destinations in this event (Winter Dream)
7. I like cross platform visiting and gifting (didn't used to be that way)
8. I appreciate the effort they are making to decouple the events with updates
9. I like that they have designers who are clever and during celestial festival, they created most buildings based on party halls in Bolivia
10. I like that they keep this game going so I can continue to engage with you all in the forum.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Planes freeze after landing. Need to visit Madlen or neighbour to reset. Windows.

Launches often show none available. Visit Madlen or neighbour and available launches then appear. Windows.
The launch issue has always been there. Not sure if it's an error or just a case of resetting the connection by visiting madlen

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The problems in the game now are nothing compared to what we dealt with in the early days.

I feel like we spend a lot of time criticizing the game but don't put in a lot of effort praising the game. So while everybody is free to comment how they want, I will highlight some of the things I like. In no particular order ...

1. I like the inventory counters in the heli production buildings
2. I like cars that drop greenies
3. I like that they got rid of all the old postage stamp images for flights (the wiki didn't look great ... they were hard to make consistent)
4. While it took some getting used to, I like the new flight screen
5. I like that there aren't tons of runways and tons of hangars that you need to purchase land for
6. I'm glad they added new destinations in this event (Winter Dream)
7. I like cross platform visiting and gifting (didn't used to be that way)
8. I appreciate the effort they are making to decouple the events with updates
9. I like that they have designers who are clever and during celestial festival, they created most buildings based on party halls in Bolivia
10. I like that they keep this game going so I can continue to engage with you all in the forum.
I agree that there is more to like than not. We tend to harp on the negatives but never recognize the positives.
I asked the question because I myself don't have any notable errors in my game. My frustration has been more about expanding and making updates to gameplay, but people always gripe about these errors, so was curious as to what they are.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Still no harm in continuing with the exercise. You never know, it could turn into a helpful list for the game developers wo work their way through......

P
This is EXACTLY why I started the thread. Lot easier for them to potentially find everything in one place if they so choose.

We often gripe about the common errors that GI hasn't fixed for many updates. I was curious about what these errors are. Drop all the known errors below, big or small, that either recently occurred in your game, or has been going on for many updates. Platform doesn't matter, but feel free to note the platform in case it is specific
The font and back ground colour of items in the warehouse makes it impossible to see how many of some items you have

Top Bottom