Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Collection imbalances

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I am a little bit puzzled. You might take a look which guest plane drops kick scooter and you will find out, that this collection is only nice for beginners, a so called starter-kid. Above level 30 forget it. Take it, if it appears. The longer you play the bigger the gap will get. So take it easy.
I'm sure you're not meaning it to sound as patronising as it comes across, but I think we all know that. It's not a big issue, just funny how large the imbalance gets

Thats very very intelligent and true. Not only that you wouldnt have any faded pics but ones with numbers waiting to be collected. Unless I've got it wrong. (n)
You have.
Look for example your spacesuit collection for example. You have a certain number of those suits. Most probably it corresponds to the number of green/blue launches you could do right now. Do you have a blue button? I really doubt it! We all don’t let a space collection uncollected :)
What happens if you do a green or blue launch just now?
The same goes for mystery boxes. One thing is to collect them. You have them. If you open one, it vanishes, it’s not there anymore :)

You have.
Look for example your spacesuit collection for example. You have a certain number of those suits. Most probably it corresponds to the number of green/blue launches you could do right now. Do you have a blue button? I really doubt it! We all don’t let a space collection uncollected :)
What happens if you do a green or blue launch just now?
The same goes for mystery boxes. One thing is to collect them. You have them. If you open one, it vanishes, it’s not there anymore :)
Put it down to old age! Difference between collecting and opening. Just that I open most boxes quite quickly except launch boxes and alliance maps. So never get to see numbers!

Wait a second!
Are you saying that once any item in the collection goes to 1000, it reverts back to 1?!?
Anyone with more than 1000 of any item around?
Collection items seem to all go back o zero. I don't have one butin collections from events it's easy to end up with 1000+. I have 4 articles with over 1000, including flight catering and drill equipment which drops from somewhere. Other 2 are from the rock festival event last year.

Last edited:
That explains it perfectly!

Wait a second!
Are you saying that once any item in the collection goes to 1000, it reverts back to 1?!?
Anyone with more than 1000 of any item around?
The game apparently cannot show 4 digits in collections, so once you hit 999, it should show 100 (1000, 1001,etc) until you read 1010, then it should read 101. So when you gather items for a collection, it looks like it's not counting. I'm pretty sure it knocks off the last digit, but they are all there.

Top Bottom