Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Collectible items?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
But the egg collection is not available any more, or is it?
It was a special mission for the Easter holidays.

Well ive finshed the eastern mission, which costed me many coins...
And when completed i got a building, a bunnyhole, which gives money and sometimes eggs!
So now i have 13 farmersmarkets in stock... when i really need money i can place them and sell them for 600 each

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Yeah i was also one of the complainers on fb... Cause i spended 250.000 coins or even more, than they updated the game... And suddenly everything was half of the price!!!!!
But its in the past.

Now im getting every day one egg, and i need only 1 special egg to finish a collection, cause that one almost never was dropped

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Finally finished the 'Lost and Found' collection yesterday, twice within half an hour! And, seriously, while I'm typing this I landed a guest plane which dropped a book and thus completing it for the 3rd time! :D Now keeping my fingers crossed to finally get that plush tiger! I keep sending my only propeller plane to Venice but nada!

Also still haven't gotten the sports bag :-/ Btw, items also drop from neighbour's buildings! I have collected three items from the 'Organic Menu' by clicking neighbour's farmers markets. I got one from Dave's airport and two from DR I think :) I've been clicking neighbour's sports shops too in the hope of getting that bag..

It's really annoying though that planes are still dropping the musical instruments, knowing that they are useless! I wish they'd either remove them, or give you the opportunity to sell them back, like 100 instruments for 1 green cash or something like that!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Also still haven't gotten the sports bag :-/ Btw, items also drop from neighbour's buildings! I have collected three items from the 'Organic Menu' by clicking neighbour's farmers markets. I got one from Dave's airport and two from DR I think :) I've been clicking neighbour's sports shops too in the hope of getting that bag..

i got 2 sports bag from a neighbor.. i think that has higher chance than waiting for mine every 24 hours.. :-P

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Eli I haven't gotten a sports bag yet but it's good to know that they also drop at neighbour buildings :) I'm going to keep trying!

I completed the lost and found collection FIVE times within 24 hours. The book never seemed to drop, and now it dropped 6 times within a day! The game has an odd concept of 'seldom' lol

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
that's really lucky, Dee.

Usually, wheneuer there are tasks where mr. wulf says, "find smething in one of your buildings / shops" i look for it from my neighbors. ;-)

luckier that way.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I've completed the 'lost and found' collection every day now about 2-3 times since the books started dropping :)

The update changed a couple of things. Some collections are gone, like the Easter eggs and the farmers market items. The running wild collection is missing as well, though the items are still dropping. I think it's still there, but just missing from the list (hopefully!).

Also, there are now items that don't only drop from flights or buildings, but also from friends buildings. Like the sportsbag drops from friend's multistory buildings, and the Venus drops from friend's villas.

I've completed the 'lost and found' collection every day now about 2-3 times since the books started dropping :)

The update changed a couple of things. Some collections are gone, like the Easter eggs and the farmers market items. The running wild collection is missing as well, though the items are still dropping. I think it's still there, but just missing from the list (hopefully!).

Also, there are now items that don't only drop from flights or buildings, but also from friends buildings. Like the sportsbag drops from friend's multistory buildings, and the Venus drops from friend's villas.

Some versions before the 1.31 version, I encountered the same problem. I had a quest to complete one Running Wild collection. When collecting the items, I saw that collection, but it was not shown in the collections menu, so I could not complete it and without that I could not fullfil that quest. It was pretty disappointing. Then they updated the game and the Running Wild collection was shown in the collections menu.

Now it seems to me, that they made the same mistake again and left out the Running Wild collection of the menu. Would be interesting if the above mentioned quest still appears to lower level users...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
This update is really messing up my game!!

I have 6 fruit collection
I have 12 threadmills collection
I have 7 sweet collection

ALL WAITING TO COLLECT, but cant :angry:

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Aaargh, I'm THIS close to levelling up, would've been there already if I was able to collect my 7 treadmills!!

And it really sucks that you can't visit neighbours at the moment :-( After the update it's (supposed to be) possible to get collectibles from your neighbours buildings, like these:

Stewardess collection, side cap drops from hanger level 2 and hanger level 3
Ready for the journey collection, sports bag drops from multi-story building and tower building
Mr Wulf's collection, notebook drops from townhouse
Figures and Figurines collection, ancient venus drops from villa
Skyscrapers collection, three of them drop from exhibition centers
Extinct Languages collection, two of them drop from history museum
Drinks from various countries collection, three of them drop from donut shops

And more! So for some collections it might be worth trying to get the items from clicking your neighbour's buildings :)

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]And[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]this,[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]so that[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]collection is[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]?[/background]

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150835328588443&set=oa.302046736548083&type=1&theater

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
My 6 sportshops are throwing out plenty sportbags... I allready got 8 sportbags in stock :)
Now im waoting for my manors to drop a bag to finish the collection

Top Bottom