Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Coins per day

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ydgugmt
Username
Taz
I ran some numbers and once you are able to get the car dealership, no other business is as profitable per day based on how many times you need to click on it.
Also, I'd REALLY prefer business automatically collect cash and residents collect clients so I just have to manage and worry about airport.

1568915732908.png

One remark:

You have not checks the gold bonus.
At the first %, both eatery and car dealer will get a +1.
Mean +%100 income for eatery (so 5760 per day).

And regarding the clicks per day, the solution is to invest in bank branch building
(cost gold token, and then silver to create contract, which will collect all the day the coins)...

But you know, at high level, PAX is more important

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ydgugmt
Username
Taz
One remark:

You have not checks the gold bonus.
At the first %, both eatery and car dealer will get a +1.
Mean +%100 income for eatery (so 5760 per day).

And regarding the clicks per day, the solution is to invest in bank branch building
(cost gold token, and then silver to create contract, which will collect all the day the coins)...

But you know, at high level, PAX is more important
Thanks for the info on the bonus. I was paying more attention to how many times you have to click versus sleeping and working.

I did notice the bank information and will work towards that

Top Bottom