Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Coins instead of Fuel from Friends visits?!!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
030eljj2
Username
AaDenis
Hey,
I guess you already noticed that from the friends visits you now after the update get coins on the hangers instead of the fuel.

Why is that so? That's really not fair!!
So now i have problems for all 8 planes to send on the fly in the morning before my job when i don't have much time to wait for the fuel. (Anf commercial videos i spend on the passengers)

I guess they always make game harder to play and to spent more and more real money for airport cash and so on.

What do you think about it? Can we do something?

Hey,
I guess you already noticed that from the friends visits you now after the update get coins on the hangers instead of the fuel.

So now i have problems for all 8 planes to send on the fly in the morning before my job when i don't have much time to wait for the fuel. (Anf commercial videos i spend on the passengers)

I guess they always make game harder to play and to spent more and more real money for airport cash and so on.

You mean sleight Jet Hangar drop coins.
About the fuel there is many different way to get fuel:
- As gift from your neighbors daily gift.
- Doing daily launch (easy way)
- Visiting your neighbors regular hangars and powerful oil refinery, Fuel Station.
- Try to go more high level to get the maximum fuel store.
- Use bonuses Bottomless Barrel and Secret Faucet activated before you sleep and next morning you will find the double of your fuel stored.
- Spend greenies for fuel
Now if you send 8 planes and you dont have enough fuel that mean you are not ready to do that its your strategy to play wrong you should have a plan before you buy a planes and you cannot flight them.
Send 6 planes not 8 from the same type.
The game should be harder GI give the players options 1st option play free with long time (years) or spend real money (short time).
Do you think that old players who spend 5 or 4 or 3 years and they spend thousands of real money they will accept that new players start playing and in a year with free payment to follow them no way.
We cannot do any thing because this is the strategy for GI
Good Luck for you (y)

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
030eljj2
Username
AaDenis
I think AaDenis was saying that when neighbours click on our normal hangars, instead of fuel, we now get coins.
Not many people click on my hangars, so I haven't noticed this.

Yes @Crashfree that's what I meant.
A lot of friends visits daily my hangars so there were some extra fuel. So it was very handy.

But thank you all for the replies and tips! :)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@AaDenis Set up a support account and get into a fuel ring - that's 400 fuel per day, not mere 5.
Neighbor clicks are too important to be wasted on 1 fuel per click.
That's why nobody noticed there is something wrong - nobody clicks hangars.

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
Hey,

as some other guys are already mentioned.. i did not noticed that because not that many peoples clicking on my hangars but you should definitely go for a support fuel account :)

Top Bottom