Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

CLOSED

Green launch started with 3 or more QLs.. All are welcome, and all positions available. Add a little or add a lot - hop on board. :)

I'm sorry- I cannot accept any new neighbors on Crescnt - but if you want to send a request to Crescent2, I will start some launches from that game a little later. Please tag me if you are sending a request so I will know to check for you.

Made some room in my game and can now accept new neighbors.

Last edited:

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
Green launch started with 3 or more QLs.. All are welcome, and all positions available. Add a little or add a lot - hop on board. :)

I'm sorry- I cannot accept any new neighbors on Crescnt - but if you want to send a request to Crescent2, I will start some launches from that game a little later. Please tag me if you are sending a request so I will know to check for you.

I've sent a request if you have room for a small one.

Sol666

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nu8cpt
Username
Sol666

Request sent!

Airliner Dreams

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ld8te0
Username
Airliner Dreams

Friend request sent! please add

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

Interested in Green have an active QL going right now. Game name Erb22 my forum name BillSnj is included Will be ready to launch Green in 30 minutes ir approx 1455 EDST.

Top Bottom