Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Captain's locket

It's called that way in the game .. The storyline part 2 . Upgrading the captains monument . You must collect some itmens .The endless screw, seaplane floates , electrical wiring and the captains locket ....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hey Picardo,

Yeah, I'm with everyone else, no clue as to what you're referring to. I know the game on Facebook is a lot different, though it appears that they are bringing some of the items over to the Android version. This site is really dedicated to those players on Androids.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Oooh, the "endless screw". Fun for quite awhile, then just painful.

Now if it was the "endless screw job" then I could see that being something GI would have. Hell, reading all the posts on this site it sounds like its already happening!!

Device
  1. Android
It's called that way in the game .. The storyline part 2 . Upgrading the captains monument . You must collect some itmens .The endless screw, seaplane floates , electrical wiring and the captains locket ....
Picardo, I believe I saw the seaplane quest on the Facebook version versus the android mobile apps if you research that, and I'm sure you'll find the distinctions.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Unfortunately you're SOL Picardo. At least here. Have you checked out Facebook itself for a page specific to the version you're playing? They usually have a good page there. That's where most of us all started.

Top Bottom