Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Captain WH Rollins Standard Launch Rescue Mission Closed

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have this Thursday morning opened a standard red launch which I'm unable to invest any points into. You are welcome to take any position you like, including 1st place seat position. I'm happy to end up at the very back of the queque on this launch, or wait until time runs out, or hell freezes over, whichever comes first.

My thanks in advance.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
I have this Thursday morning opened a standard red launch which I'm unable to invest any points into. You are welcome to take any position you like, including 1st place seat position. I'm happy to end up at the very back of the queque on this launch, or wait until time runs out, or hell freezes over, whichever comes first.

My thanks in advance.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Do you lose the PEB when you try to use it?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
You lose 1 of them or all of them? If you have many LFT, try to use it, click on it as many time as you can

I have tried this and other ideas, the situation has not changed. I will put a ticket in after the next update. This problem began following the last update, do not know if this is the reason why. My experiences of GICS has not been great over the years. Many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom