Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cannot Join Neighbors Launch & Mine is Invisible !

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
FIRST - I have successfully completed 47 launches -41 regular and 6 Prometheus.
On Saturday 4/27/2013 I attempted to JOIN a neighbors launch. Instead of JOINING the game started a launch for me. HOWEVER, none of my neighbors could see my launch. RESULT I had to add all 2000 points.
Next - Yesterday afternoon, approx 2:50 PM EST, I again attempted to JOIN a neighbors launch. Once again, instead of JOINING, the game started a launch for me. Again none of my neighbors can "SEE" my launch !!!
Has anyone had this happen - ????
I sent in two Trouble Request to GI Support -
Here is one reply:
Dear Bill
Your request (#409876) has been updated.
You can also add a comment by replying to this e-mail. Please write from the e-mail you've used while creating a ticket.
Mary, Apr 30 14:10 (MSK):
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Mary and I am glad to help you.
The terms of the offer are stated in the pop-up window that appears when you tap on the symbol of the offer on the left side of the game screen. All players have equal amount of time to complete the quest. In case the special offer is over and you were not able to get the award, don't get upset! We are planning to release new offers soon and you will have more opportunities to succeed.
Sincerely,
Mary Lempp
Your Support Team

Top Bottom