Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Cannot connect to neighbors

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
@Happy Helen @Neil ellor @Mrstepot @greensmith @Gt city @flip123 @Chloe11111

Yes after 3 years and 2 months - we are now back to "Square 1" - I cannot visit any of my Android neighbors and a few IOS.
I thought all this was behind us but remember "What goes around comes around!" - and so back to Square 1.
If this isn't fixed SOON !!!! I'm done !!!!! --- Bill --
We all feel the same, fingers crossed it gets sorted soon.
This is worse then the username problem many moons ago

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
On monday I wrote about going online as long as you can.
But right now I cannot visit any neighbour .. even the iOS.
And to add to the frustration .. for the last 18 hours I didn't receive any gift at all.
@Juvenal
There are long periods of times when I don't receive gifts, and then my gift box is loaded with all the gifts that have been waiting to arrive. I wonder if GI is holding them on the server for some reason?
I am still receiving gifts from you. Hope you are getting mine.

@Juvenal
There are long periods of times when I don't receive gifts, and then my gift box is loaded with all the gifts that have been waiting to arrive. I wonder if GI is holding them on the server for some reason?
If you hit the neighbours tab it brings up gifts from server.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
@Happy Helen @Neil ellor @Mrstepot @greensmith @Gt city @flip123 @Chloe11111

Yes after 3 years and 2 months - we are now back to "Square 1" - I cannot visit any of my Android neighbors and a few IOS.
I thought all this was behind us but remember "What goes around comes around!" - and so back to Square 1.
If this isn't fixed SOON !!!! I'm done !!!!! --- Bill --
@billsnj I think we are all teetering on the line...deciding whether to hang in there or walk away. For now I am trying to be patient. Maybe we should all find the same new game to play together and then we could start that game with great neighbors!? :joyful:

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
@Juvenal
@Juvenal

Am receiving gifts daily from @juve, many thanks! I hope you are receiving gifts from @Benjaminthomas & @HH2

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
since today, I can visit again plenty of neighbours... not all but much more.

@Bali Hi @Happy Helen, @Long it is now possible.:):):)

but for @Pakman, @Nick Schultz or @Chad Ladwig, it is not possible, for these one I got sometimesthe green locker in most of the bulding ( the one when the building has just been finished) then, I can't collect anything, and I can't move around the city.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen

@Bali Hi @Happy Helen, @Long it is now possible.:):):)

but for @Pakman, @Nick Schultz or @Chad Ladwig, it is not possible, for these one I got sometimesthe green locker in most of the bulding ( the one when the building has just been finished) then, I can't collect anything, and I can't move around the city.

@javi

Great, I saw you could visit happyhelen earlier!

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*

Same happening for me. Could be the last upgrade. Some neighbors become visitable after they upgrade I think. I upgraded.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Same here. Now I can visit most of neighbors, but some not. The buildings on their airport are locked, so cannot click any building.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Same here. Now I can visit most of neighbors, but some not. The buildings on their airport are locked, so cannot click any building.

Very weird, I tried to visit your GT City 3 game earlier (I don't think I have your main game) and all your icons were locked (built/ready to open green lock) and there were a few other neighbours that I had the same problem.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
This is getting crazy. Pretty soon we won't be able to visit anybody. I'm gathering a long list of people who's buildings have locks on them (@drivefast99 @billsnj @Froggies Paradise @HP- @Marcio Veiga @Pakman @greensmith). These are many of the neighbours I visit regularly. I'm sure I will add to the list tomorrow.

Curious though, these games only have locks for me when I visit from my android game. When I visit from IOS, I have no problem.

And then there's the problem with not being able to add friends back to my IOS game after I deleted them and tried to readd them because they weren't getting credit for my visits and weren't getting the gifts I'd send (@billsnj @Neil ellor and others).

I now need a batch of new friends for my chloe2 game that have training centers!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
This is getting crazy. Pretty soon we won't be able to visit anybody. I'm gathering a long list of people who's buildings have locks on them (@drivefast99 @billsnj @Froggies Paradise @HP- @Marcio Veiga @Pakman @greensmith). These are many of the neighbours I visit regularly. I'm sure I will add to the list tomorrow.

Curious though, these games only have locks for me when I visit from my android game. When I visit from IOS, I have no problem.

And then there's the problem with not being able to add friends back to my IOS game after I deleted them and tried to readd them because they weren't getting credit for my visits and weren't getting the gifts I'd send (@billsnj @Neil ellor and others).

I now need a batch of new friends for my chloe2 game that have training centers!
And would be good to do a regular backup of the game, maybe on daily base... :unsure::censored:

Top Bottom