Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Cannot add neighbor??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Me too, and my gifts get lost in the hyperspace and don't come to the friends. GI improves day after day.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Kei - as you were already in my neighbour list and I was not in yours - I tried to delete you and then readd you - but no joy - it now says invalid promo code... Do I still appear in your list as "awaiting reply"? If this is the case I will have a play with my game file tonight and see if I can get you added...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
@adv, I also try many times before , but i cannot add you.
This time, I don't know what can do next ?
Still waiting or re-install the game and start the new one?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
With the server issues going on (as Aero said) I think it is best we wait for them to become stable... then have a re-look at this...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Well, I now have NO neighbors (except for Red) cause I thought it was my restored game so I deleted all the neighbors I had as I think they were my neighbors from my old game. Lord knows how that would have worked!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
loughers
Username
minstrel
I cannot get to my neighbours!!! A sign comes up saying please wait!!! I'm waiting for hours - or what seems like hours, & I have better things to do with my time.
Please can you sort this out. Ta.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
bew0072 we were neighbours and I could sent you a friend request.... Can you see it?
air canillas, I received today's gift (pos terminal), you can still sent gifts....

But I sometimes get the message I got a gift but nothing is showing.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
bew0072 I don't think you got my invite.... In my waitinglist I see C1k0mq, with a capittal. I could swear I typed it with a lower case....
The capital version is level 10....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
bew0072 I don't think you got my invite.... In my waitinglist I see C1k0mq, with a capittal. I could swear I typed it with a lower case....
The capital version is level 10....
The same case to my friend while add bew0072 .It show two accounts in the waiting list,
one Is bew0072(Level 40),another one Is C1k0mq (Level 1).
After bew0072 (Level 40) accepted my friend, the level 1 still show in waiting list.

bew0072 have you received the gifts from my friend?

Top Bottom