Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS can you sync from iphone8 to ipad2

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
so i just got a new phone and i dont wat to sync my ipad2 game onto my phone if it wont be supported on my ipad2 once its been in iphone8 bc i noticed my game has extra features on new iphone

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I don't believe you can have the same game on more than one device. My main game is on my iPad Pro and I have separate support games on my iPad 1, iPad Air 1, iPhone 7+ and desktop.
Airport City works fine on all of those devices ... but it's obviously faster and more stable on the newer devices.
There's no way at present to copy AC from one device to another unless you state your problem to GI support. Try https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form
I believe they have switched a game between devices for other players.
You can, of course, backup your iPhone 8 and then restore that backup to your iPad 2. But that totally erases what's currently on your iPad 2.
I would suggest asking GI support!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
you can only have the game on one device at a time but youre still able to sync. i just dont want my main game to be stuck on my phone lol ive been able to sync back and forth from old phone - ipad2 but like i said my game on the new phone has extra in game feature. for example all my quests are neatly tucked in ... however each device has same updated versions of the game. lol not sure if im explaining myself

Top Bottom