Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Can not go to neighbors airports!!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Its a Crapple© thing what has popped up after the valentine update.
The Androiders did got a fast update which fixed that thing and more... But you guys still not, so you need to wait it out till the next update.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
LAX

Just as I dreaded would happen, you are now a neighbour with lower level 24, no avatar, username & I can't visit!
Can you visit me?
Otherwise send me what you need & I will return, I have something to return in my gift box this morning.

Happy days :(

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
wxyz1978
Username
Henriquezz
cannot visit neighbors, cannot receive gifts, cannot start space lounge..... seriously, my game is getting stuck soon if this does not get fixed! spent crazy amounts on this game, if i knew it was soo poorly performing after updates, i would have never spent one $ on it.

not to forget that update before, all my planes were downgraded, almost impossible to visit neighbors... etc..

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
My Neighbour keeps getting a pop up when trying to visit my airport saying:

"Please wait..." Then a message" you cannot visit this neighbor right now. His version of the game might be outdated.

My game is up to date.

Has anyone else had same issue or message?

Thanks billsnj for point this out to me.

Any ideas? Aero, tdv

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
My Neighbour keeps getting a pop up when trying to visit my airport saying:

"Please wait..." Then a message" you cannot visit this neighbor right now. His version of the game might be outdated.

My game is up to date.

Has anyone else had same issue or message?

Thanks billsnj for point this out to me.

Any ideas? Aero, tdv

I constantly get this on my iPhone after the latest update. My assumption is that it is the bad iPhone version is causing it for me. Not sure what your neighbor's device is...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I constantly get this on my iPhone after the latest update. My assumption is that it is the bad iPhone version is causing it for me. Not sure what your neighbor's device is...
I also had this on my iPhone when I tried visiting neighbors but stopped playing via my iPhone. I play on an iPad and so does my Neighbour who's trying to visit me, really don't understand why it isn't working, thought lack of people visiting my airport was due to the username issue but this as well. So frustrating!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
On my iPhone game I found that some airports take a while to load... so the “please wait” will remain for a good 5 to 10mins...

If you let the phone sleep/switch off while that screen is on - your game will crash and roll back a few minutes (which can be used as an advantage if needed)

If you prevent the screen from switching off (i.e. I just touch the screen periodically somewhere) it eventually goes into the neighbours game. Obviously if the neighbour is a "username" or running an older version of the game you will not be able to visit. In such a case the visit button is greyed out.

As far as the above error is concerned - might be a CrApple thing or a genuine game version compatibility thing.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
tdv it's just strange as me and my Neighbour are on the latest version and both playing on the iPad I can visit him but he can not visit me.

As my version might not be up to date.

You would of thought same devise same version would work better than cross platforms. Nevermind!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Ndh2 - that is very true - in normal circumstances this is what you would expect.... But looks like for the android there are possibly 5 versions that they keep live...
1 for amazon store, 2 for normal google store (odd and even numbers), 2 for Russian store (odd and even again) – not too sure where else there is a store...

So judging by that it is possible that the iOS could have two versions (as unlikely as it might seem) or one has had an update which was then withdrawn from the store.

Also as visiting is done via their servers – we don’t really know what restrictions/translations it has to do to view the game...

All the – still does not fix your problem – sorry...

Top Bottom